Chapter 37 | Savini

Alessandro Savini

Alessandro Savini

Sins, such a beautiful thing

Sins, such a beautiful thing. A way of life and some believe it is best to wash away your sins or justify yourself with acts of kindness. People don't see that we are connected by much more and sins are a way of life.

He is my sin now.

Not for the better, but the worst. It will identify the treacherous parts of myself, bringing out lethal destruction to the world.

Doors swung open to reveal a dog sprinting inside the room with Theodore, Blaise, Skye and Enzo trailing behind. Blaise showing no interest whatsoever but the other three panting to see who would catch the dog first.

"Get over here Spike!" Enzo shouted.

"That's not even his name dimwit!" Alessandro intervened.

"Well that's his name now!"

"Lorenzo!" Mattheo's voice echoed in the room and each of their ears perked, but as soon as eyes caught sight of both mine and Mattheo's neck the questions rose.

"Is this a joke?" Theodore being the first to step in with anger radiating towards the two of us. I turned to Mattheo who only grinned, taking out a cigarette and lighting it with his fingertips.

"Isn't it obvious? They shagged while we were gone! Ha! I only gave your dog a badass name, but they literally fucked in your living room" A burst of laughter came only from Enzo's lips while Blaise held an amused gaze.

I looked to Skye who seemed...happy? She shared a proud wink to Mattheo and it was then I noticed how wrong I had been, she wasn't my enemy nor a target.

"Ava- tell me he's wrong"

I wanted to see a hint of sadness, or more fury when bringing my eyes to stare into his but I only saw something deeply worse.

Fear.

"Speak up and tell me he's fucking wrong and you didn't just fuck Riddle! Tell me the truth Octavia or I swear on my mother's grave this room will become a blood scene!" Theodore yelled. Everyone stilled, and it was the first time he'd ever spoken to me that way. My fists didn't clench, instead that belonged to my heart. The state of unease consumed each of us, except for Mattheo who stood beside me blowing out the puff of nicotine like Theodore was entertaining him in the best way possible.