Chapter 9 | Decision

They were silk sheets, not comforting but cold

They were silk sheets, not comforting but cold. It made my skin rise with goosebumps and I despised it. There was no solace making me sit up, shivering with the frigid air.

I noticed my clothes had been changed, I was in an unrecognizable shirt that smelt of men's cologne and the blood from last night was washed off my hands completely.

The room was foreign, black pillows, dark chairs and desk. I was in someone's dorm but they didn't share it with anyone else.

My wand was on the desk so before anyone could come in I snatched it and held it closely to me.

There was a click on the door that made my head turn and seeing his brown curls holding a plate of food I groaned eternally to myself in disappointment.

"Ugh it's you"

"Good morning to you too princess" he rolled his eyes placing the food on the desk.

"Is that for me?" I asked

"No it's for me, I have work to do. Hurry up and leave when you can, I don't like women on my bed when I don't sleep with them" he said sitting down and taking out a book.

"How do you even sleep in these sheets? It's freezing"

"I don't sleep much and the sheets are fine you just complain too much" he spat.

"Why am I even here?"

"You were weak and passed out. Nott didn't come back so I brought you here and before you ask, no I didn't see you naked it's a spell I used to wash the blood off and change your clothes"

"Good"

"I believe I should be getting a thank you instead" he said continuing to read a novel.

"No thank you" I grinned standing up to head to the bathroom.

"Where are my clothes?"

"Gone. They had too much blood on them, that's why you're wearing my shirt" he pointed to the black shirt I was wearing that reached my thighs but it still left my legs uncomfortably exposed.

"What am I supposed to wear to go back to my room?"

"That isn't my problem, figure it out yourself"

I scoffed "Get Theodore he'll bring me some clothes to wear" he shut his book and finally turned to face me while I fidgeted with the shirt, trying to pull it down as much as possible.

"Do I look like a house elf to you? You want Theodore get him yourself and enough with that, you're not much to look at so don't flatter yourself"

"Either you get Theodore or I walk out like this and make everyone think we've slept together it's your choice" I said ignoring some of what he said.

He huffed and stood up abruptly opening his drawers to pull out a pair of sweats and threw them to me.

"Is that good enough for you princess?" He spat and I flipped him off in return.