Chapter 17 | Fight Night

Stop this chapter is so long but so worth it trust me lmao. I love a bloody nose Mattheo moment ;)

Foreign was the only way for me to describe what I was feeling these past five days

Foreign was the only way for me to describe what I was feeling these past five days. Theodore eventually caved into speaking to me again after a good nights rest but Mattheo, he didn't cave. He ignored me for five days straight avoiding me at all costs. I should've been happy no-relieved that he stayed away.

But I somewhat missed his snarky remarks, annoying attitude and how much he pushed my buttons into revealing my true self.

Blaise and Noah flirted with me tremendously but I still knew Blaise was attracted to a certain new girl at Hogwarts.

"Wake up Octavia it's already noon and you haven't gotten out of bed" Pansy threw a pillow to me.

"Cmon Octavia we need to get ready for the party soon" Astoria whined pulling the sheets off my body letting the cold air rattle my skin with goosebumps.

"Give that back! It's noon Astoria why do you need to worry about that so early?" I complained snatching the sheets back taking in the warmth that was still slightly there.

"It's called preparation and time management" she smiled.

"No I think it's called being a psycho. I'll start getting ready at seven" I huffed.

"Seven? Merlin Octavia that only gives you a couple hours you'll have no time with your hair, makeup and don't get me started on deciding what to wear!" Astoria said pacing back and fourth.

"She's gonna wear something of mine" Pansy said

"I am?"

"I bought a corset awhile back but never got to try it on, when I did I noticed it fits a bit too uncomfortably snug on my waist but I think it'll fit you perfectly" she winked. 

"I don't know- the last time you let me borrow your clothes it barely covered my body and I was afraid my boobs would fall out the shirt the entire night"

"Oh please with your tits Octavia I would've flaunted them to the whole school by now" she grinned

"Take them for all I care I rather not get these boys excited each time I wear any type of shirt" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not like we can see them, most of them have the size of a walnut" Astoria said and the three of us bursted out in laughter.

"I'll go get some food now since you rudely woke me up" I sighed getting up to change.

After washing up I walked downstairs to the common room. "Is he still avoiding me?" I asked the four boys seated around the couch.