Chapter 53 | Arguments & Kindness

Octavia

Octavia

The world of Tom Riddle morphed into ours and it wasn't easy-not one damn bit.

I took track of the time that passed each day and they wouldn't fail to argue every thirty minutes. It was exhausting breaking up the two and Theo took his anger out on me in the best ways possible.

I relished in his livid actions, although Tom was another story. We switched locations and went back to my favorite house instead of the Manor.

Tom not only enjoyed this, but took advantage of the range of freedom he had. Every argument with Theo we would see a hint of the enormous amount of magic he learned.

Spells I wouldn't have even thought existed ran through Tom's mind.

"For goodness sake at least bring me back some decent clothes I can wear!" Tom shouted throwing the sweater back at Theo.

I'm not surprised he refused to wear it. In big bold letters the front read Old Bitch in green.

"It's your favorite color" Theo shrugged kicking it back towards his feet.

"I'm not old- my face extenuates better features then you!"

"So you agree you're a bitch then? And we have the same features!"

"I am obviously the better and wisest option when any witch comes near the two of us"

"Yet once you speak like a fucking grandpa they will run away like a muggle does for food" I giggled at Theo's statement-Tom did indeed have the vocabulary of the oldest man I've ever met.

"That isn't funny" Tom scolded.

"Oh but it is Tommy boy" I continued laughing.

"What have I told you about calling me that!" He shouted throwing a gash of wind to collide with my chest. My chair falling backwards knocking my head on the floor.

Theo rushed to my side-conjuring a blade that burned with fire and contemplating whether or not to throw it at his head.

Tom took advantage of the Unbreakable Vow, continuously threatening to allow Theo to kill him in order to make him the reason of my own death.

"You could try all the spells you want on me, but if another spell touches her I will make sure your body is torn to pieces and tortured for years" Theo spat.

"I don't think you'd take the risk because of her" he mocked. Theo took a step forward but I held his hand to pull him back.

"That's enough-you two argue every single day and we've still got another two weeks before Dumbledore is dead. I will go mad if you guys continue to act like children....both of you"