Chapter 29 | Stubborn Pair

I turned around, adjusting my body only to remember the room I was in

I turned around, adjusting my body only to remember the room I was in. My clothes now changed into an oversized shirt that smelt of cologne and cigarettes.

It was then I noticed his head resting on an open book, his breaths soft and curls draped over his face.

I laid, admiring his allure. How even in his sleep he looked so bloody attractive. He must've just went to sleep because his eyes fluttered open and I moved my eyes to roam the room pretending I wasn't just staring while he slept.

"Very subtle"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"Oh yes it must be my mind playing games with me that I just saw you staring" his sarcasm not going unnoticed.

"Sounds about right" I mumbled facing towards him to see him unbuttoning his shirt. A blush creeping on my cheeks I quickly covered my face under the covers, only allowing my eyes to be seen.

"Don't worry Octavia it's just my shirt, I'll keep my pants on" he grinned.

"I've seen better anyways" I lied.

His body was toned to perfection, each muscle peaking out without being too much. Scars surrounding his skin that made me even more attracted to him. Theodore had muscle and so did Noah but I couldn't deny my weakness for a better set of abs and scars.

"Have you now?"

"Mhm" I hummed "So you changed my clothes?"

"Yes and I used a spell because I'm not disrespectful" he assured.

"Well thank you I appreciate it"

"I know you do. Do you like the scent? I bet you do huh?" He raised a brow sitting back down at his desk.

"Piss off" I rolled my eyes smiling slightly.

"I guess I'll be going now" I sighed getting off the bed letting the cold air hit my bare legs. The shirt barely covering my underwear but I didn't care until I looked up at Riddle. He eyed me up and down slowly til our eyes met.

"Staring are we?"

"Yes" he said confidently and my smile fell short. "I can't stare princess?"

"I don't like when people stare Riddle it's rude"

He took a few steps and I allowed it, wanting more then ever to see what he was up to.

"Stay here and go to sleep you're tired" he whispered.

"Don't you want your bed back?"

"I'm up now and I have work to do anyways"

"What work? Writing to that girl again?" I joked.

He narrowed his eyes, obviously confused but I could see the hint of truth. Theodore was right, he was writing to a girl.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked.