Chapter 45 | Drunken Party

I slammed the door, instantly wanting my sorrows to become the only part of me. I wanted my own shadow to break and become the most vulnerable. The good girls got the heroes, but for every villain it's never said what we get.

I'm not the good girl who needs to strive away from violence and that may be the reason he doesn't love me. A damsel in distress or a princess that needs saving-they get the guy. I get the devil who pushes me like an incorporeal being.

Treating me like the deadly air, never breathing in too much but enough to take til you're left with nothing.

Fighting for what you want never helps, people fall and most will be caught by their love-a soulmate.

A true love.

I will constantly be the girl who will only catch herself, falling to my own death. The world wasn't ending, war wasn't beginning just yet... the darkness though-the darkness was suffocating. My mind is sick, drained of any purpose I served to myself.

Love was poison- one I was willing to drink until it's last drop wishing there was a cure.

There was no cure, and I forgot how stupid I am for believing anyone would be worth loving.

Shouting broke my thoughts and the loud hollers of various Slytherins enjoying the party forced me to forget my sadness and focus on the commotion. I rushed to the scene, seeing several punches being thrown and the fighting breaking out into more guys joining.

I recognized the ones throwing the punches to be Theodore, Blaise, and Draco fighting Noah and Angelo.

Skye took care of Luna, holding her behind close beside her while Enzo and Alex tried to break up the fight. None of them stopped, and the shouting turned into cheering. Idiots were of course happy to see the most popular students fighting each other for their own entertainment.

Instead of wasting my time speaking any sense to them I threw Noah and Angelo off Blaise and Theodore with a spell. Heads turned and I flipped off the crowd happily, rushing to check on the boys.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"They're the ones that came up starting trouble" Theodore said.

"What did they do to set you three off?"

"Well at first Angelo talked shit about Luna being here, that set Blaise off in seconds. I was only trying to hold him back but then your name came up in Noah's mouth. It wasn't a delightful comment so I broke his nose." Theodore chuckled wiping the hint of blood from his lip.

"And I would've let them handle it but I stepped in when Noah continued. He was trying to get at Skye saying if she's anything like you then it'll be a fun time" Draco added, wiping his forehead and grabbing Skye by her waist protectively.

"You ruined my fun Octavia" Noah laughed, stepping up with Nadia, Angelo and Valina behind him.

"Shut the hell up Noah and go clean your face"

"Ah- looks like you have a temper tonight. Stop by my dorm later if you want, I'm sure we can put that anger to good use" he laughed.

"Don't ever talk about me behind my back again, or you'll regret it and don't act like it's a joke, you and I know you would do anything to have me in your bed" I spat turning my head to Nadia who bit her lip. "You should try and save him before he dies over stupidity Nadia"

"And who the fuck do you think you are to be giving advice? Shouldn't you be dealing with your own problems? Or did that end when Riddle slept with me" Valina giggled.

"Throwing yourself at him and getting rejected isn't my definition of sleeping with them. I suggest you learn the difference before you look like an even bigger fool. Did you forget how scared you were at our last encounter, because you ran like a little bitch to be saved" I stepped forward, hearing the snickers from behind that I figured belonged to my boys who stood tall, waiting for one of them to strike.