Special Chapter - Aftermath

Start from the beginning

'I want to lick the mark.' He decided what he wanted to do and started lapping Pier's skin.

"F-Fenrir... haah..." Pier breathed at the sensation of Ciaran's weight on him with the thrusts still sending him into the world of pleasure.

It was constant yet alternating.

Ciaran would switch from the short quick thrusts into the long hard ones and it was driving him mad.

The continuous spasms of the unquenchable thirst coursing through his body were being created as the vampire king continued to enter him like there was no tomorrow.

Ciaran went back to kiss Pier's lips and they both engaged in a sinful and passionate make out. The ardent caress of the vampire's tongue on Pier's remained consistent and he was taking his time tasting Pier's lips.

He bit on the lower portion and slightly sucked on it.

'He's so sweet. I want to kiss him more.' Ciaran thought and did as he pleased. His hands went to hold his weight on either side of the blue-eyed king's shoulders as he licked the man's lips.

"Wrap your arms around my neck, Pier." He growled as Ciaran was not satisfied by their proximity. He wanted to feel their skins touching and their bodies entangled on the bed.

He wanted to feel every inch of Pier's body and he felt like he would be crazy if he doesn't make that happen.

Pier did as he was told and placed one of his arms on top of Ciaran's shoulders and he fisted the man's hair while another arm went to caress Ciaran's well-defined stomach.

"Do... Do you like kissing that much?" Pier asked in amusement when Ciaran did not cease to make out with him and the man on top of him shamelessly nodded his head.

"Kissing you is the best part of my everyday life." Ciaran admitted and went to claim his lips again.

His shaft continued to penetrate Pier from behind and pleasure the both of them.

"Look at my cock entering you quite easily, Pier." Ciaran commented and their gazes went to what's happening down under.

Indeed, they could see Ciaran's shaft entering back and forth from being inside Pier and the man underneath blushed.

"Stop speaking like that." Pier shied away but Ciaran's eyes glowed when he saw the expression.

Pier was shy when it comes to dirty talking and he wanted to provoke the white-haired man more.

"What do you mean? I'm just penetrating your ass with my hard shaft." He chuckled and Pier's face reddened even more.

"F-Fenrir..." Pier mewled out and that seems to have sparked something inside of him as Ciaran stopped thrusting for a moment.

"Fuck. Fuck." He cursed multiple times.

"Let me fuck you until we both pass out." He growled in his ear and continued to penetrate Pier.

This time, it was faster and deeper.

Pier instantly became a moaning mess once Ciaran started to pound him harder.

"I want to fill you with my cum, Pier." Ciaran breathed as he thrusted themselves into oblivion.

"F-Fenrir..." Pier spoke once more before his own shaft started to produce his release.

Ciaran gave him a lopsided grin knowing he made Pier cum without him touching the younger man's shaft.

"I'm coming too, love." He kissed Pier and bit his lower lip.