Chapter 104 - His Nightmare (3)

Start from the beginning

"How did he attain magic when he was born without it?"

Pier Belmiunde was born to the world without any ounce of magic in his body. He almost died during birth along with his first wife but Ronnovian managed to instill a small amount of his magic inside the young master.

That made Pier survive.

Ronnovian would make sure that that miniscule amount of magic would not go away for the almost past two decades as to prevent the young master from dying.

So how?

He could not find an explanation to the phenomenon of Pier having no magic at all, suddenly performing some of the highest-ranking spells in the entire kingdom.

---

His eyes were still glowing gold.

The passion and devotion he had after kneeling in front of Pier did not go away. Ciaran was high. He was doused in the taste of Pier's affections.

Landing on the top of a building, his eyes scanned the surroundings.

"The wyvern did a good job." He chuckled as he viewed the entire state of the palace and the capital.

Buildings were destroyed and marks of fire were seen all around. The most noticeable destruction would be the palace's west tower that was now cut in half.

The damage was immeasurable.

"I think I'm being affected by my Pier's benevolence and mercy." He proudly smiled after knowing he did not destroy the kingdom fully.

If it weren't for Pier's display of tolerance to everything that happened, Ciaran would have not found the perfect example of how he should act.

Rampaging inside the kingdom was easy.

Though the headmaster might be able to destroy all of his shadows, that would take Ronnovian a huge amount of time to complete.

Ciaran can simply release his shadows all throughout the place and destroy anything as much as they could before Ronnovian gets up to them.

He hummed as he continued to let his eyes roam around the palace's environment.

That is until he spotted someone and Ciaran's eyes focused on them.

Red hair.

His blood boiled at the sight of the red hair that constantly disturbs Pier and makes everything hard for the noble.

'That isn't the prince.' He concluded after inspecting carefully. The crown prince has red hair accompanied by black and red eyes.

The one he saw right now had purple ones.

Then it hit him.

The other prince who the king assigned to become Pier's husband.

Ciaran lowered his head as he tried to control himself.

Pier.

Pier leaving him for another man and bearing the bastard's child with the feather of a phoenix.

The thought angered him. It made him so frustrated that Ciaran had to clench his fists multiple times to calm himself down.

The wretched kingdom Pier considered to be his home cannot do that to him.

They should not.

"I should kill him." He spoke to himself and black smoke erupted from his feet.

Only him.

Only him could be with Pier and he would even hunt down a phoenix just so he can attain its feathers if Pier wanted a child.

He did not care whether he would produce heirs or not. Vampires live for an extremely long time and some are subjected to immortality.