Eventually he gave up.

We took the pizza and drove off.

It wasn't long before we hit the jungle.

I sighed and looked forward.

For some weird reason I love this place, it's just... beautiful. There are trees on both the sides and clear sky above with straight roads.

Surprisingly people don't come here much so most of the times the road is empty. I feel like stopping and just sitting on the road. Crazy I know, but can't really do that on a busy road, can we?

I opened the window and let the breeze hit my face.

This was so refreshing, it felt so alive.

I glanced at Blaze.

He was as usual in his all black and had put shades. He looked hotter.

I tied my hair into a bun and patiently took in the jungle and the breeze as we drove towards that one particular spot.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We were sitting in front of the tree munching on Pizza, making small conversations here and there and otherwise enjoying the silence.

I suddenly noticed a flower. It was a blue flower. The sun was hitting it and it looked brighter.

It reminded me of the first time I saw the blue stone. I remember how the sun shined on it and it became brighter. That was another moment when I felt an unexplainable feeling.

"Blaze, doesn't that flower remind you of the blue stone?" I asked.

He looked towards the flower.

"Nothing reminds me of that useless stone." Blaze said.

"You've spent so many years protecting it, I'm not gonna believe you don't like it." I said.

"I don't, it wasn't even mine to bear anyway, it belongs to my family, the females of the family if we're being precise, they always protected it. Dad handed it over to me, he wanted me to protect it and hand it over to the queen. Which I did, it's your property use it throw it I've got nothing to do." He said normally.

"But take my advice, throw it. It's an unwanted burden." He said.

"Oh, I'm definitely not throwing it, don't give me unnecessary advises. It's so beautiful, there's something about that stone you know." I said.

He just made an unpleased face.

"Where in Greece was it found?" I asked.

"Next to some river or something." He said.

I just nodded.

We continued to have little talks here and there and got to know each other a little better.

I liked this Blaze. The guy who loved to sit in quiet jungle in front of a tree and munch pizza while making small conversations and enjoy peace.

The mob Blaze sent shivers down my spine.

Maybe we should come here often.

I smiled.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We were on our way back home. The sun had begun to set and everything had become prettier.

Let's just all accept sunsets make everything pretty.

We were soon out of the jungle and I already wanted to go back.

We hit the busy streets of New York.