When I arrived, I got out the car with my bag and the food I bought from the cafe in hand. Entering the house, I was greeted by the smell of alcohol and loud music. No one seem to notice me so I made my presence known.

"Started the party without me?" I shouted over the music that surrounded the whole room. Even if was just the four of them, they liked to get wasted and call it a party so. That's that I guess.

"Y/n!" They all shouted as they made their way towards me.

"Hey guys!"

"Just in time, we were thinking about going out. Maybe just take a stroll at the park?" Ginny slurred out. Clearly they have been drinking for quite a while now.

"In your guys' state right now? Yeah, I don't think so." I said taking an empty bottle that Harry was sucking thinking it still has some liquor in it.

"Oh come on, Y/n! It'll be fun!" Ronald adds jumping up and down in excitement

"No, I don't want to babysit all of you at the same time in public."

"So you're saying, you're embarrassed of us?!" Hermione muttered pouting her lips at me as her eyebrows furrowed

"Don't even get started at that! Even if I wasn't a radio Dj I'm embarrassed at you guys! Well, except Hermione- But still!"

"Wha- Rude!" Ginny shouts smacking my arm playfully

"Sober up bitches! We're going out, BUT I'm not taking the children out of this house before they're in their right minds!"

"Yes mom!" Ginny teased as they all cheered in success then they scrambled to their rooms to change and freshen up.

...

"You guys sober enough to walk?" I asked them teasingly loud, making them groan in annoyance

"Shut up! You're too loud." snapped Hermione

Oh, okay? "Sorry jeez, just kidding."

Well that hurt.

They've already sobered up and changed their clothes to go out. I was about to approach Hermione to help her walk properly, when she goes to Ronald's side and grabs his arm for support. Okay, I guess? I looked behind me to see a slow walking Ginny, which made me laugh.

"Need help there party animal?" I chuckle as I made my way towards her, slinging my arm around her waist for support.

"Did you do anything besides drinking? Your legs seems to be failing." I tease her, knowing her antics with Harry. How I caught her? Is a story for another time.

"Shut up." she whispers scoldingly, hitting my chest repeatedly to make me stop laughing as blood rushed to her cheeks.

"What are you two laughing about?" Ron asks as he turns around to face us so he can see what we're up to.

"Oh, nothing. I just find it adorable how Ginny can get so flustered easily." I reply grinning widely. Not noticing the bushy haired girl that was glaring daggers towards us.

Ron raises an eyebrow at me before saying "That's my sister, Y/n."

I burst out laughing at what he had just said "I'm not kidding Y/n!" He added seriously

"I- I'm sorry. Are you giving me the 'If you hurt her, I hurt you' talk? Cause if you are, I'm not the guy Ronald." I said in between my own laughter

"What's that supposed to mean?!" He exclaims

"Nothing. I'll tell you when you're older Ronald." I reply making everyone except him laugh.

We all started walking again but this time Harry was walking beside Ginny, "Hey Harry, I think you should hold your girlfriend now. She's been squishing my arm and it feels numb." I whisper to him as his face filled with a red tint.