"Katsuki," You started. He looked back to you. "Are you my friend?"

What kind of question is that? Bakugo wondered. You looked back down to your food and Katsuki's face scrunched up a small bit.

"It's just...I've never had a friend before and I have no idea if you are or not..." You admitted.

Bakugo's face instantly softened. He wondered why you never had a friend before? You had to at least had one, right?

"Katsuki...Katsuki? Hello? Katsuki!" You waved your hand in front of his face.

"Hmm? What?" He was taken back into reality.

"Did you hear what I just said? You looked like you were somewhere else" You said.

"I heard you talking all the way up to you questioning if I was you friend or not" Bakugo says, grabbing your food.

"Hey! That's mine! And you barely heard anything, yet you looked at me the entire time, great listening skill Katsuki" You steal your food back. "I asked if you wanted to be my friend..."

"Yeah, sure, whatever" Bakugo said.

Your eyes widened and were now sparkling. "Really?! Thank you!" You jumped across the table and forced him into the hug.

Katsuki was taken aback by this and just sat in his chair, while you hugged him. When you pulled away, he still saw the sparkle in your eyes, but you straightened yourself up. He's never seen this side of you. He only saw the crazy skilled girl that always had a smart comeback.

"God, your like a child.." He mutters under his breath.

"Heard that"

"If you that fucking bad, I'll tutor you myself" Bakugo says, you could hear the smirk.

"You? Katsuki Bakugo? Help an extra like me?" You turned your heard around so it would face him.

"Your not an extra, your my friend" Katsuki says as he grabs your head instead and guides you through the halls.

"Sorry honey, Katsuki never brings any pretty girls around, usually we think it's just because how much of a little shit he is" Mitsuki says, warning raising her hand to Katsuki who was about to pounce back at her.

"Y/n is the only pretty girl that's been in this house from the start" Katsuki says calmly while eating his food.

"Kit-Kat, are you good?" You asked him, teasing him but being sincere.

"It's none of your business" He grunts and turns away.

"Then I'll make it my business. Come on, what's bothering you?" You ask him, walking next to him and looking up to him.

"Nothing, just the damned icy-hit being a dick again" He growls.

"...Did...did you just, growl?" You held in a laugh.

"God, I hate you" Katsuki sighs and pinches the edge of his nose.

"I love you too, you great lump of angry issues" You half-hug him as he sighs again, but you caught the smile.