Chapter 322

Depuis le début

Hanbin only sent her to the hospital because her mind was overwhelmed with doubts.

She could not trust anyone besides her mother now!

Sadly, Shin Hye could not tell her anything...

Everything was tormenting her. She truly hoped that it was all a dream.

Jennie quickly exhausted herself by letting her imagination run wild. She had not slept properly last night either, so very soon her eyelids was beginning to feel heavy ...

Lisa sighed in relief when Jennie fell asleep.

He was still smoking on the balcony when he received a call from Yan Jun.

"Young Master, that b*stard Hanbin is extremely cunning. There were three identical silver-colored vans and two of them had fake number plates. Our men lost sight of him after a short while. He managed to escape!"

Yan Jun had never met someone like Hanbin. He was unbelievably skilled at diverting them when they pursued him.

He had slipped away from their grasp again and again as if he was a mudfish.

Lisa smoked on the balcony for a little while. He looked at the grassy hills in the distance. It was chilly now that autumn was here.

Lisa knitted his eyebrows together. He lowered his voice and said, "There's no need to rush! He'll be at death's door soon enough."

Hanbin had really learned his strategies from Woo-bin. Lisa blamed himself for underestimating him earlier.

Hanbin lost his right-hand man when Taecyeon died. This prompted him to seek Jennie now.

He would become more and more reckless if he was not caught.

*

The underground section below a construction site near Green Smoke Mountain was one of Hanbin's hiding places. He planned his battle strategies here. This place was extremely sturdy because it was built to withstand the worst fights.

Previously, he had managed to keep this large-scale project hidden with Taecyeon's help.

Unfortunately, Taecyeon had met with an accident. Hanbin knew that this place would be exposed sooner or later.

He did not want his efforts to fail at the eleventh hour. The Kim Family had prospered in Luo Hai for several decades. Failure was simply not an option.

"Hanbin, where were you today?"

The hoarse voice came from an old man wearing a gauze mask. He looked rather sinister.

Woo-bin faked his own death four years ago by killing a man who was similar in age, physique, and appearance to him. He got to spend the next few years living a meaningless life as a reward. Ironically, God seemed to have another plan to make him leave this world.

He was diagnosed with lung cancer. His days were numbered as he had already started coughing up blood.

"Father, I went to see Jennie!"

Hanbin walked over and supported Woo-bin's extremely frail body.

Lisa was hot on their heels.

They were too afraid to visit the hospital for chemotherapy. They could only hide here and rely on traditional Chinese medicine for now.

Woo-bin's health was deteriorating. His breathing had become uneven these few days.

The site that they used to plan their battle tactics was surrounded by hills. It was hard to get here since it was extremely remote.