"What about him?" She asked.

Oh nothing, he just impulsively decides to go on a fucking undercover mission alone, might I add. Decides to not tell me because hey! She's enjoying let her be. And is now, not responding and has everyone worried. That's all mom, no biggie.

"He's umm...he's caught fever, no one's around I gotta be there." I said.

Mom's face softened.

"Oh Liv...you could've just told me." She said and hugged me.

"I wasn't sure what was happening either we kinda fought before I left so..." I trailed off.

She sighed.

"It's okay. Go to him, he needs you." She said I nodded and started packing again.

"You know I really wanna meet this guy. You went against your father for him the guy probably has really nice... everything." She said.

I mentally chuckled.

Yea right, he's great at scaring me and fighting with me and hurting me.

I gave her a small smile.

I finished packing in half an hour and went down for dinner.

Telling father dearest is gonna be a task.

Tell me about it.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We were all sitting at the dining table. Eating our food.

I took a deep breath and started.

"Um, dad?" He looked at me.

"Um, I'm leaving for New York tommorow." I said.

He dropped his fork.

"Olivia!" He said.

"What!" I said.

"Don't do this! You know whenever I've told you something it's for your own good." He stated.

"Yea well, you're probably wrong this time. He isn't how you're making him look." I said.

"Olivia, I'm your father, listen to me." He said.

"I'm sorry dad, but no. I'm going back that's all." I concluded.

"Livv-" Mom cut him off.

"Mason, she's not your 10 year old baby anymore. Let her decide for herself." Mom said.

Oh thankyou.

"You know what she's getting herself into." Dad said.

"Yea well my dad warned me about you too, said you're a flirt. Imagine if I actually listened to him." Mom said.

"Oh c'mon that is different." Dad whined.

"No it is not." Mom replied.

Dad sighed.

"Fine, but if you feel, you back immediately okay? He can go rot in-" I cut him off.

"Got it dad." I said and he sweetly smiled at me.

We finished our dinner and headed back to our rooms.

Please be okay Blaze.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I was in the plane right now. I couldn't sit straight because of all the worry.

The thoughts of something wrong happening to Blaze were haunting the fuck out of me.

Does he have to be 'I'm the saviour of the world?'

That is Blaze for you.

Why can't he just be the big bad mob and let others do his dirty work.