Lucky Murderer - The Big Secret 09

After Lian Shuli was taken down by Lian Qianzhong, she still smiled on the sofa, staring at Zhan Zhao, "Hey, you are so smart, how did you know?"

"Some trivial details." Zhan Zhao smiled indifferently and asked, "Did you do the threatening letter?"

"So what?" Lian Shuli asked back.

"Asshole!" Lian Tongli paled with anger, "You...why are you doing this kind of thing?!"

"It's just for fun." Lian Shuli muttered while looking away, "What are you doing so seriously."

"You... it's lawless!" Lian Tongli wanted to wave her hand, but Chen Huifen and Lian Qianzhong stopped him.

"You spoil her so much, she will become more lawless, and sooner or later she will be killed by herself!" Lian Tongli was furious, "A Zhong!"

As soon as his voice fell, a man walked in outside, dressed in a suit and straightened his head. At first glance, he should be a bodyguard.

"Lock her up for me!" Lian Tongli yelled, "She is not allowed to leave the room for a month!"

"You might as well kill me!" Lian Shuli's temper also came up.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, this family is messy enough!

Bai Yutang said to Lian Tongli, "We have something to ask her."

"Uh..." Lian Tongli seemed hesitant.

Zhan Zhao saw the clues and patted Bai Yutang's shoulder, "It doesn't matter, children are just playing games and are bored, so they are thinking of ways to find excitement. Children in the rebellious period often see this behavior, mainly for the purpose of arousing your attention."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao in a puzzled manner, and when he saw a narrow flash in his eyes, he knew that the cat had an idea, and nodded along with him.

"Shu Li is still young, so she must be confused for a while." Lian Qianzhong hurriedly helped divert her attention.

The bodyguard named A Zhong took Lian Shuli upstairs, closed the door and stood at the door.

"She may still have an accomplice." Zhan Zhao said, "As for whether the opponent is still a little confused, then no one knows."

Lian Tongli was taken aback, his face was instantly embarrassed, "Anyway, thank you a few police officers today, as long as you know that no one is threatening the safety of my family, it doesn't matter."

Listening to what he meant, it seemed that he wanted to see off the guests. Although Bai Yutang didn't know why Lian Tongli suddenly changed his mind. But the few words that he just showed up, there must be some place that touched the tightest string in Lian Tong's mind. And the listener is not necessarily unconscious, the cat should also be tempting.

"Should we continue the previous topic?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Now the case has been solved, haha." Lian Tongli started haha, "Dr. Zhan is really amazing, right, everyone stay for dinner?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, and the old fox didn't want to say anything.

"Uh..." Bai Yutang just wanted to refuse, but Zhan Zhao nodded, "Okay."

Everyone was taken aback, Qin Ou and also Luo Tian wanted to laugh a little, Lian Tongli was also embarrassed, and quickly said to Chen Huifen, "Order the kitchen to add food, I want to treat these police friends well."

Bai Yutang touched Zhan Zhao's arm lightly, Hello! Eat in this time?!

Zhan Zhao smiled and asked Lian Tongli, "By the way, Uncle Lian, tell us the story of Boss Lian, right?"