SCI Extra Christmas Ghost Story

In the early morning of December 24, 2010

Zhan Zhao woke up with a crunching noise, and opened his eyes in a daze. If he remembered correctly, today is a rest day. SCI's hard work finally ushered in Bao Zheng's merciful and collective Christmas holiday. It is said that there is a red envelope. It seems to be sponsored by the big brother.

"Meow~meow~" Phone's ringing.

Just as Zhan Zhao was about to get up, he heard a tender and muffled kitten meow.

Following the voice, he lowered his head and saw Lu Ban and Lilia lying lazily on the pillow beside him.

Zhan Zhao was puzzled, it was Bai Yutang who was lying there originally, he reached out to chase the two cats, "Come down, don't let Xiao Bai see it, he will wash the sheets and covers again.

Lilia and Lu Ban naturally didn't understand. Since Zhan Zhao was awake, they immediately came over to hug him.

At the same time, there was another meowing sound from the quilt.

Zhan Zhao opened the quilt suspiciously and took a look - Well, the litter of kittens are all in his quilt. They are all chubby and round, not long after they were born, and they haven't been completely weaned. They are all very cute.

Zhan Zhao was in a very good mood early in the morning. He took out the kitten door and touched it over and over, and heard the sound of "creaking" coming from the yard again.

Get up, lie down on the windowsill and take a look. There was a heavy snow last night, and the yard was already covered in silver. Two big ladders with sandwiched by a cedar, and Da Ding and Xiao Ding were lying on top of it, holding a saw in his hand. A section of the top of a cedar tree is being sawed, and it looks like it is going to be brought home to make a Christmas tree.

Lisbon and the little lion were running around in the snow, Bai Chi took a large washbasin with fresh beef in it and was feeding the lion.

Zhan Zhao yawned and stretched, already feeling a strong Christmas atmosphere. Look at the alarm clock on the bedside - it's not even eight o'clock, and Bai Yutang must have woken up to prepare the Christmas dinner. They hadn't been shopping in a long time, and Zhan Zhao was going to go to the supermarket together for a while to prepare food for the festival. Of course, there were gifts to be exchanged for Christmas tomorrow.

Quietly took out an invoice from the bedside table. This is what Zhan Zhao is going to pick up today. A few days ago, he ordered a very special gift for Bai Yutang, the mouse would definitely like it, of course, keep it a secret! Carefully hide the invoice in the wallet and put it on the bedside. After thinking about it, he felt that it was not safe, so Zhan Zhao stuffed the wallet into his pocket again. It was the first time in his life that he walked around with a wallet, but thinking about the surprise for Bai Yutang, let's endure it.

After washing up, Zhan Zhao came out of the bedroom with a group of big cats and kittens refreshed and went downstairs. On the sofa, Bai Jintang was drinking coffee and Gongsun was drinking black tea. The two have the uncle style, one reads boring financial magazines, the other reads even more boring newspapers.

"Big brother, Gongsun." Zhan Zhao went downstairs and caught the little lion who rushed over to make out with him.

"Morning." Gongsun greeted him.

Zhan Zhao saw a marinated salmon sandwich that he liked on the table, and a glass of warm fresh milk, and looked in the kitchen again, "Where's Yutang?"

"He went shopping." Bai Jintang said, "There is a Christmas dinner tonight, and I guess there are a lot of things to buy. He and Zhao Zhen went out early in the morning."