Ghost Murderer - Dolls And Weird Signs 27

"Oh..." Zhan Zhao lay down on the bed, "I'm tired...I'm sleepy."

Bai Yutang sat next to him, always worried, "Mao'er (Cat), brother is really all right, right?"

"Don't worry." Zhan Zhao twisted his neck and chose a more comfortable angle. He yawned and nodded. "Except for the locked part of the memory, everything else has been restored. People should not be as violent as before. It's easy to lose control, but it's best not to touch the memory forbidden area, otherwise it may cause some pain. After all, that person does not use gentle methods like Zhao Jue."

Bai Yutang sighed, "Who did that..."

At this time, the little lion touched on the bed, and hadn't met Zhan Zhao for a few days. He was panicking, and he went up to a mess, grunting, not knowing what he was calling.

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand to rub his belly, "Mian Mian..."

Bai Yutang frowned, "When did the name change to noodles? Wasn't it called Bing Bing a while ago?"

"Because a while ago it likes to eat omelets, but haven't you found out recently? It likes to eat spaghetti you made." Zhao Zhao said.

Bai Yutang looks at the sky and sighed, leaning against Zhan Zhao.

As soon as he lay down, his stomach sank. Bai Yutang took a look and found that Luban had jumped up.

Bai Yutang put his hands behind his head and looked at it. Although he was slimmer, he was still a cute fat cat. "Luban, your weight is really not what a cat should have..."

"Meow." Lisbon rolled on Bai Yutang's chest. He has been very sensitive recently, and he especially dislikes the word fat.

"Where is Lilia?" Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and squeezed Luban's ear.

Luban licked his paw on Bai Yutang's chest.

"Probably with Xiao Yi." Bai Yutang gently touched Luban's hair, "Xiao Yi seems to love Lilia very much."

"Yeah." Zhan Zhao thought for a while, "It's true, it is said that cats pay more attention to the attraction of opposite sexes. Lilia is a little beauty, so of course she will be attracted to Xiao Yi, Xiao Yi is very cute."

"That's true." Bai Yutang smiled and nodded Zhan Zhao's eyebrows, "Mao'er (Cat), I didn't dye my hair when I was a little, otherwise I dyed you blond, the effect will be the same as Xiao Yi."

"You can call yourself." Zhan Zhao turned over and poked Bai Yutang's cheek.

The two were looking at each other, and someone knocked on the door lightly.

Raised his eyes and looked out, and saw Xiao Yi probe coming in, and sure enough, he was holding Lilia in his hands.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at him, smiled and asked, "Xiao Yi, what's the matter?"

"I have something to say." Xiao Yi said.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, Bai Yutang stood up, pulled him in from the door, closed the door, Zhan Zhao waved to him, and Xiao Yi walked over.

"What are you talking about?" Zhan Zhao asked Xiao Yi very gently.

"Hmm..." Xiao Yi sat on the side of the bed holding Lilia, "It's about the person who killed my dad before."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang was taken aback, Bai Yutang asked, "Is it about Liang Yan?"

"Hmm." Xiao Yi sat cross-legged, seemingly timid.

Zhan Zhao glared at Bai Yutang, don't be so fierce!

Bai Yutang looks at the sky, where am I fierce?