Mad Doctor's Murderer - Target Forensic 18

The SCI crowd brought a giant to the interrogation room, which attracted the onlookers of the police downstairs.

He had shackles and hand shackles on him, but he always felt unsafe. The big man did not resist,

Gongsun and Ma Xin excitedly took the photo and used the stitches on the assembled corpse to cover the scars on his body. They were "debating" whether it was the work of the same person, and they were slapped on the shoulder.

Gongsun turned around and saw Bai Jintang standing behind him with a dark face. Bai Jintang was just waiting in SCI's office, and Gongsun was staring at a dead man without seeing himself!

"Why are you here?" Gongsun looked at Bai Jintang in surprise, "Is the meeting over?"

When Bai Jintang showed him the time on his watch, Gongsun remembered that he had made an appointment with Bai Jintang for dinner, but he was excited and forgot.

Ma Xin obediently slipped away and asked Bai Jintang to capture Gongsun and take him away.

Gongsun was depressed, he wanted to study that stitch again! But Jintang is still more important. He decided to soften and soak it while eating, and let him come back to study. At that time, it is estimated that Zhan Zhao's hypnosis is over. It is best to ask the identity of the doctor who performed the operation on him.

Going downstairs to the police station, Gongsun met Lao Yang.

"Hey, Gongsun, when are you free?" Lao Yang greeted Gongsun while wiping his reading glasses.

"Oh, I'm going to eat now." Gongsun looked at Bai Jintang.

Of course, Bai Jintang will not affect his work. Lao Yang is an old forensic doctor of the police station. Gongsun also worked with him for a while when he was an intern and had a good relationship. Bai Jintang even gave him red wine.

He asked Gongsun to chat with Lao Yang, and he went to the car.

"Well, I found some clues about the body last time." Lao Yang said anxiously, "The data is in my office."

"That's right, Lao Yang." Gongsun asked him to go to SCI to see the newly discovered body.

"There's a new corpse again!" Lao Yang put on his reading glasses, "You guys eat first, I'll go see the corpse, I'll talk to Team Bai and Dr. Zhan first, and...

Having said that, Lao Yang sighed.

Gongsun said goodbye to him and wanted to leave. Since he seemed very depressed, he asked, "What's wrong? YOur daughter won't let you drink again?"

The two daughters of Lao Yang's family stared at him when he drink and not let him eat meat, fearing that he would have three highs. It's just that Gongsun said it, but Lao Yang didn't complain and laugh like he used to, but shook his head very questioningly, "Oh, let's talk about it later." After that, he patted Gongsun on the shoulder and entered the elevator back to his office.

Gongsun wondered, what's on Lao Yang's mind? As he walked towards the door, he saw Bai Jintang standing beside the car, staring at the car in confusion.

"Hey, can you go?" Gongsun patted him, but saw Bai Jintang frown slightly, pulling Gongsun back a step.

"What's wrong?" Gongsun wondered.

"Don't you think the car is uneven?" Bai Jintang looked at the roof of the car.

When Gongsun was reminded by him, he realized it. The car seemed to be leaning to one side, so he squatted down and looked at it, "Oh, it's a flat tire!"

Bai Jintang said in his heart that it was impossible, and it was fine when he first arrived.

Crouching down and looking at the tires, Bai Jintang frowned, "Two were punctured by someone."