Mad Doctor's Murderer - Double Game 27

After Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang returned to SCI, they asked the police officer in charge of monitoring Xue Qin to pay close attention to her movements. If she did not escape tonight, then the person who started the operation tomorrow might be the missing Cen Yi, and another person should follow him to cooperate, andthis person is still not clear who it is. But Cen Yi should know that there will be a lot of people guarding the police that day, and when he wants to escape, there will be someone to support him.

After Cen Yi had an accident, he must be the first to inform him. At that time, he will be the last clue for everyone to find Zhao Qin.

And Xue Qin is also very likely to get away at the last thought, and to follow her up, she may know where Zhao Qin is being held.

So, Bai Yutang laid out tomorrow's action plan in detail.

Ma Han and Zhao Hu went up to the commanding heights on the roof of the hospital.

Here, the twins also found two extras as stand-ins for the two. After all, if Chen Keqing was escorted to the hospital, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang would not accompany them, which would cause suspicion.

They are both professional actors of the Bai family, and they look alike after putting on makeup. Others, Zhan Zhao also made careful deployment.

He arranged for Luo Tian and Qin Ou to follow Chen Keqing into the hospital. At the same time, the twins were also nearby. What they had to do was to ambush. If the sniper's action to kill Chen Keqing fails, it is very likely that someone will carry out a second assassination. Then it is estimated that it will be a real knife. And the mysterious woman who attacked Chen Kefeng for the first time with bow is expected to appear. Coupled with the teacher's college where she was on that day, the female doctor in the white coat was naturally unimpeded.

Just in case, Zhan Zhao also asked the person in charge of the hospital's personnel department to stand in front of the surveillance camera with Bai Chi, who had read all the doctors and nurses' information in detail and memorized every face, to find the suspicious woman, of course, it's not necessarily wearing a white coat. To watch so many monitors at once, only Bai Chi has such superpowers.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are preparing on the roof of another building, where there is an apron. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao and Jiang Ping have a bird's-eye view of the panoramic view near the hospital, and they are in command. When there is a real need, Bai Yutang can still handle the addiction, driving a police helicopter to chase the fugitive.

Everything was arranged, everyone rested and prepared, but Zhao Hu couldn't fall asleep.

Because according to Ma Han's request, he was dispatched two hours in advance, and there were two hours left to go to bed quickly. For the sake of convenience, all SCI members stayed in a hotel suite near Bai Jintang Hospital, and took the time to recuperate.

Zhan Zhao took a lot of data to analyze, Bai Yutang lay down and slept to make up for his sleep.

Zhan Zhao was halfway through reading the document, when he heard someone knocking on the door, he suddenly turned around to look at Bai Yutang, and saw that he had not woken up yet, and seemed to be tired.

Zhan Zhao quickly pulled away Lu Ban and the little lion, who were hugging his knees, and rushed to the door. He slammed the door open, and glared at the people at the door who dared to disturb Bai Yutang's rest before the battle.

Opening the door, Zhan Zhao was stunned for a while, and saw Zhao Hu standing at the door holding a whale pillow.

Zhan Zhao wondered, Zhao Hu seemed very haggard, he quickly closed the door and walked to the door, "Why? Still not sleeping."