Ghost Murderer - Deja Vu 18

Yang Fan stayed in Gongsun's room all afternoon. After Yang Fan talked about case, it was much better. In the end, Gongsun was a little sleepy. Yang Fan sees him and asked, "Do you have any good suggestions?"

Gongsun sighed and said, "You love him so much that you are dying, what else can I suggest?"

Yang Fan puzzled.

"Just show your affection and threat him and drag him to get married." Gongsun yawned, "What is it for men to bear? Do you want a gun? I'll find it to lend you."

Yang Fan looked helpless, "I...I guess I can't beat him."

Gongsun raised his eyebrows, "Then be seductive!"

"Stop kidding." Yang Fan glanced at Gongsun and asked, "Have you ever used this trick?"

Gongsun narrowed his eyes and said, "I don't need him to be in estrus every day!"

Yang Fan laughed after hearing this, looked at Gongsun again, and asked, "Why do you seem to be in a bad mood?"

Gongsun sat up, gritted his teeth, "Grandpa's, dog blood at eight o'clock!"

"Huh?" Yang Fan puzzled, and then, in turn, turned into Gongsun spitting bitterness at Yang Fan with Balabala, Yang Fan shocked, "Really amnesia?"

Gongsun curled his lips, "No!"

"I have seen people with short-term memory loss in the previous brain surgery, and it is very troublesome to recover." Yang Fan said, "However, doesn't Dr. Zhan understand the psychological suggestion well?"

Gongsun nodded and asked, "You mean, hypnotize him or suggest to remind him?"

"If the blood is congested, it will be fine when the blood disperses." Yang Fan said, "But you can still use hints, I have seen people use it before."

"Are there other doctors in China who can use hypnotism?" Gongsun was curious.

"All I saw was a Chinese." Yang Fan said, "He's pretty young, but it's a long, long time ago."

Gongsun frowned, inexplicably, he thought of someone and shook his head...

At this time, Bai Jintang came in and asked Gongsun, "Are you hungry? Have something to eat?"

Yang Fan raised his eyes to look at Bai Jintang. Just now, he was in a hurry and he didn't look closely. Now, when he saw it, he felt a little familiar. He frowned slightly and lowered his head to ponder.

Bai Jintang walked over, and as he opened and closed the door, he slipped into Lisbon and Lilia... and went to bed, meowing to Gongsun.

"The fever subsided?" Bai Jintang leaned over and touched Gongsun's forehead, and found that it had returned to normal. Gongsun said he wanted to take a bath. Bai Jintang seemed to disagree, and Yang Fan said, "It's okay to take a hot bath... That's right."

Having said that, he suddenly tilted his head to look at Bai Jintang and asked, "Is your father a policeman? His name is Bai."

Bai Jintang was taken aback, Gongsun was also shocked, and then he looked at the Yang Fan.

Yang Fan raised his face and thought about it, he seem to remember that there is a solo exhibition uncle...

"What did you say?" Gongsun felt a little weird and asked Yang Fan.

"Oh...My dad used to be a brain surgeon at the city hospital. Our family has been in medicine for three generations." Yang Fan said, "I used to go to the hospital to play when I was young. I remember a boy who was about my age back then. The surname is Bai, who lives in the isolation room. He suffered a head injury and then said it was a memory loss." As he said, he turned to look at Gongsun, "Didn't I just say that there was a man who used hypnosis to wake up people's memories. It was the boy who was awakened."