Lucky Murderer - Boss Lim 06

After interrogating the three tigers of the Xu family, there were more and more mysteries. Everyone went to the archaeological team to inquire and found the records of the archaeological team... But it is strange that the page on the record was about how many stone statues there were in the tunnel. The drawing is missing, and it can be seen that it was torn off.

"The jagged edges on the paper show that this person was hurried to tear off this page." Zhan Zhao looked at the notebooks for recording, and all the pages were torn off.

"It must be his own person." Bai Yutang asked the leader of the archeological team, "Who is responsible for these records?"

The team leader wiped his sweat and shook his head, "I am responsible, I will put them in the box... But this kind of thing is really useless except for its archaeological value. It has never been coveted by anyone... How can it be! "

"Can't you think of any suspicious people?" Zhan Zhao knew the leader, the old man surnamed Wu, who was a well-known old professor in the archaeological circle.

Zhan Zhao and Bai utang put the things in the evidence bag and went back to take fingerprints, hoping to strip out a range, but according to clues provided by the team leader Wu, almost the entire archaeological team had read these records.

Zhan Zhao walked through the tomb again, really didn't find any suspicious places, and asked the team leader Wu, "Is there anything particularly valuable here?"

Lead Wu, pointed at the round caves above, and asked, "Did you see those two holes?"

Zhan Zhao nodded, "I see."

"Those are robbed caves. This tomb has been around for almost a thousand years. Those who robbed the tomb have great magical powers. They have been taken away long ago. Where will they remain today? We only found some broken porcelain and earthen jars. There is nothing left of gold, silver or jade."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded, but Zhan Zhao was still looking for clues in the tomb passage.

At this time, the team leader suddenly said, "That's right..."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both looked at him, "What's wrong?"

"Well, we dug up a very special thing. I don't know if it will help the case. It was originally confidential..." The Team leader said.

"You can show it to us, the police will not disclose it to the outside world." Bai Yutang knows what historical discoveries are probably involved, and history has always been very rigorous.

"Okay." The team leader ran out, and soon came back and brought a small box.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, staring at the box in confusion.

"Look at it." The leader opened the box, and saw that there was a paper bag inside, and opened the paper bag carefully.  

The contents inside made Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang dumbfounded.

"Is this... a bullet?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other blankly, staring at the leader blankly, "You dug it out from the ancient tomb?"

"That's right!" the leader said in a low voice, "and it was turned over from the coffin." 

Zhan Zhao's eyes widened, and Bai Yutang picked up the bullet to see the good opportunity, "It was made in old-fashioned Germany. It was used during the early Anti-Japanese War and the Liberation War. Could it be that the tomb thief shot the bullet here, and then the bullet Fell into the coffin?

"We guess like that too, but look at the bullet!" The leader asked Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao to look carefully.

Then the two of them looked closely at the light, and saw a lotus flower carved on the bullet.