Ghost Murderer - Special Heart 16

After listening to Qin Ou's talk about what happened in the past, it has brought everyone to shock and deep puzzlement. Everyone does not understand, why? That student Liang Yan, for what purpose did he harm Qin Ou so much? What kind of mentality caused him to kill everyone around Qin Ou? Is this still love?

Bai Yutang was puzzled, and turned to look at Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao asked Qin Ou, "Have you ever ignored the hint he gave you?"

Qin Ou frowned slightly and nodded.

"Hint?" Everyone didn't quite understand.

Qin Ou said, "A lot, I didn't care about it at all, but it is hard for ordinary people to find out if it is a hint."

"To be specific." Zhan Zhao said.

"Um... he said he would go to the bank to sit for a day at that time every year, but I never went. He also said that he often went to a cold drink shop to wait for me. I always take my baby to wherever he goes, but never look at him a glance. He also said that he had passed by me when crossing the road, and once went up an elevator with me...but I don't remember him anymore." Qin Ou said.

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "You really don't remember?"

Qin Ou reached out and touched his forehead, "I really don't remember, I see many people every day, and I only remember his eyes, but he didn't look at me, and I didn't even notice."

Zhan Zhao nodded, raised his eyes, and glanced at Zhao Zhen at the door.

Zhao Zhen frowned slightly, did not speak, bowed his head thinking about something.

Bai Chi was on the side. He also saw Zhan Zhao looking at Zhao Zhen, and then there was something in Zhao Zhen's heart... He couldn't help worrying, but why didn't Zhen tell him?

Zhan Zhao felt a little dissatisfied. Although Bai Chi has some honesty, a person with an IQ of up to 180 is not stupid. On the contrary, Bai Chi is an extremely sensitive type... Zhao Zhen should have seen his suspicions, so why would he not tell him?? Or is there any secret?

Thinking of this, Qin Ou listened to Bai Yutang asking, "He has been with you for three years? If it was not obvious in the first two years, then you should have noticed it in the third year."

Qin Ou nodded.

"Did you tell your family?" Bai Yutang asked.

Qin Ou was taken aback, and shook his head.

"Why didn't you tell?" Bai Yutang seemed puzzled.

"He's afraid of people worrying, machismo!" Yang Fan suddenly said, "Then his family and friends died unclearly, and he regretted not telling them at the beginning. That would at least make them more vigilant. After all, worry is much better than accidental death! "

The expression on Qin Ou's face seemed to collapse, and Yang Fan's voice became quieter. Finally, he whispered, "Many years have passed!"

Zhan Zhao wanted to laugh, and sure enough, Bai Yutang is like him, had some thoughts about Zhao Zhen.

Turned around again, and saw Zhao Zhen pulling Bai Chi away.

Zhan Zhao turned his head and looked at each other with Bai Yutang, a little bit relieved.

"Has anyone analyzed Liang Yan's psychology for you?" Zhan Zhao asked Qin Ou.

Qin Ou shook his head, "The previous doctor said he had some nerve problems."

"Just a lunatic!" Yang Fan muttered dissatisfiedly.

"If you want to forget the harm he did to you, you have to know him rationally." Zhan Zhao used a low and gentle tone to analyze Liang Yan for Qin Ou, "First of all, Liang Yan fell in love with you for a reason. "