Ghost Murderer - Repeated Attacks 07

Early in the morning, Bai Jintang heard the sound of soft footsteps approaching while he was asleep. He was slightly surprised that the footsteps were so close that he didn't even notice it! However, he was not worried in his heart, nor did he feel any threat. How should he say, the sound of footsteps gave him an inexplicable sense of peace of mind.

When the footsteps approached sufficiently, he suddenly stretched out his hand...

"Hinder..."

The person who was grabbed by his wrist gave a whisper, and fell directly on his bed and pressed on him. He don't know why, but the whisper and the weight on his body made Bai Jintang excited inexplicably.

Just opened his eyes and saw that the person in front of him looked at him in surprise and asked, "You...remember?"

Bai Jintang was taken aback.

The person who came is naturally Gongsun.

Gongsun and Bai Jintang are very busy, so the time to get together is actually not much. There is no time limit for their work. Often when Gongsun comes back, Bai Jintang is sleeping.

Gongsun usually walks lightly over, and Bai Jintang will inevitably attack him like this, pull it to the bed, hold it down, kiss good morning or good night, anyway, it will inevitably be gentle.

So just now Gongsun was attacked by him again, and he was shocked at the same time, but he was filled with joy. It's a pity... The doubt in Bai Jintang's eyes made Gongsun understand... Still not awake, just instinctive reaction?

In the same way, the frustration that flashed through Gongsun's eyes made Bai Jintang feel like he had a meal in his heart.

"Can you leave the hospital?" Gongsun stood up, opened the airtight soup pot in his hand, and filled out Bai Chi's stewed chicken soup for Bai Jintang's breakfast.

Bai Jintang sat up and looked at him, "You did it?"

"Bai Chi did it." Gongsun replied.

"Who is Bai Chi?" Bai Jintang was a little puzzled, "My father gave birth to another child?"

Gongsun gave him a fierce look, and Bai Jintang raised his eyebrows, took a sip of the chicken soup, felt it was not bad, and continued to drink.

At this time, his attending physician walked in and checked Bai Jintang's condition.

Gongsun asked, "How is he?"

The doctor nodded to Gongsun and said, "You can leave the hospital."

"Is there any need for follow-up visits?" Gongsun was a little puzzled.

The doctor smiled, and said, "You don't need for the hospital for follow-up visits. The world-class brain authorities that Mr. Bai invited in late at night yesterday were better than I expected."

Gongsun was embarrassed, the doctor smiled, and approached Gongsun and asked, "Do you have a phone number?"

Gongsun was stunned, thinking that the doctor wanted to keep in touch with him and pay attention to Bai Jintang's condition at all times, so he wanted his number.

The doctor suddenly laughed and acted helplessly, "Okay, I'm leaving."

Gongsun was inexplicable, turned his head to look at Bai Jintang, and saw him squinting his eyes slightly, watching the doctor go out with a soup bowl in his hand, that was a bit unkind.

"You really invited all the brain authorities to treat yourself? You can't wait until you are discharged from the hospital?" Gongsun asked him.

Bai Jintang raised an eyebrow, "What should I do if they treat me stupidly?"