Lucky Murderer - Everyone Is Sort of Money 15

The situation of the Lian family was immediately reported in the newspapers the next day, and it was unknown who notified the media.

First, Lian Tongli's family is the descendant of Lian Boss, the legend is like a tomb robbery novel, and then there is evidence from all sides.

It is also said that Lian Qianyi was shot and his life is in danger. He may have been targeted by an international gang, and someone threatened to kidnap Lian Tongli's wife and children. Now Lian Qianzhong's whereabouts are unknown. Lian Tongli was arrested for reselling cultural relics. It fell in an instant, making people sigh...

Zhan Zhao got up early in the morning, leaning on the sofa and drinking milk to read the newspaper, "Tsk tsk... These reporters are hiding under the bed in Lian Tongli's house? Even the rich and powerful know the changes clearly, look at these three pages To be more specific, just find an editor and change it and you can make a TV series, it's called a wealthy antique... No, tomb robbers and wealthy families?!"

Bai Chi was wrapped in a thick quilt, with a thermometer in his mouth, leaning against the humidifier in a daze, Gongsun came over and stretched out his hand to take the thermometer out of his mouth, looked at it, and stretched out his hand to rub Bai Chi's head, "Well...Xiao Chichi, please take sick leave, it's thirty-nine degrees!"

"Cough, cough." Bai Chi coughed and was confused while lying on Lisbon, "Just take the medicine..."

"Okay, let's get an IV!" Gongsun brought him milk, "Obviously drink and take the medicine."

Bai Chi is very unlucky. When everyone was looking for Lian Qianzhong in the backyard of Lian Tongli's house yesterday, he stepped on the tail of a black dog of Lian Qianzhong's house, was chased, and fell into the pond in a hurry. He had a headache after being rescued. When he woke up this morning, he felt powerless and developed a high fever. Zhao Zhen took him down with the quilt and showed him to Gongsun. Sure enough, he was sick!

"It's good to take a break." Zhao Zhen hugged Bai Chi, "I'll order something delicious later, you take the medicine and take a good rest. Yang Fan said he'll hang IV for you later."

"Cough, cough." Bai Chi continued to cough, feeling ashamed that he dropped the chain at a critical moment.

"Gongsun." Bai Yutang took out the prepared breakfast and said to Gongsun, "Give that cat a cold medicine too."

"Why?" Zhan Zhao raised his head, "I'm not sick again."

Everyone looked at him together—there was a close-range pathogen at home, and it was a matter of time before this cat was infected.

"I'll cook some vinegar and smoke it around the house, and everyone will have a bowl of ginger soup in a while." Bai Yutang went back to the kitchen.

Zhan Zhao bit his sandwich, "The materials in the hands of the journalists must have been sent by the Lian family! Otherwise, it can't be so detailed, and the timing is too coincidental."

"It's fine this time." Gongsun still had some back pain, he sat down on the soft sofa, hugged the little lion that came up and rubbed his hair, "Lian Tongli is detained, Lian Qianyi is lying in the hospital, Lian Qianzhong's whereabouts are unknown, and Lian Shuli is also in the bureau... the whole family is here."

"Hey... The trouble is all about the Lian family, or there is no one else's business." Zhan Zhao was a little dissatisfied, "But this matter, it is clear that there are people behind it, I always feel that Lian Qianyi is being sniped. It's not Lian Qianzhong, but where did this person go?!"

"If you can get Lian Qianzhong's gun, you should be a member of the club, right?" Bai Yutang came out of the kitchen, "Let Ma Han and Zhao Hu check it out later."