Lucky Murderer - Invasion 20

"The reason why you pretended to have split personality is that you want us not to pursue your medical history?" Bai Yutang also understood what Zhan Zhao meant. It seemed that he and Lian Qianyi were in a psychological war. Of course, Zhan Zhao saw through Lian Qianyi's trick.

"Haha." Lian Qianyi smiled helplessly, "Sure enough, Banmen's axe (idioms means my strategy) was dismantled... I should have known that I couldn't deceive you at all."

"Why do you hide this?" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat down on a stool, ready to ask in detail.

"Well, first of all I want to thank you both." Lian Qianyi reached out and gently covered the injured rib, "You all saved my life."

Zhan Zhao understood that Bai Yutang's accidental shot saved Lian Qianyi, but when did he save him?

"Your book saved me." Lian Qianyi smiled and said, "Actually, my disease was not cured by those quack doctors, but you."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, is this some kind of compliment?

"They all treated me as a lunatic, and I thought I was a lunatic when I was young...until I read your book!" When Lian Qianyi said this, his expression was very natural, "After reading your book, I started to find out that there were actually not many lunatics in this world. Except for a small number of people with physical diseases, most of the others were caused by some reasons.

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao - are you sure you are writing the book?

Zhan Zhao coughed and looked at Lian Qianyi, "Then what? Did you find out what's wrong with you?"

"I once, of course, really, a long time ago, wrote you an email asking about the difference between memory heredity, split personality and paranoia, do you remember?" Lian Qianyi asked with a smile.

The word "forget" is never in Zhan Zhao's dictionary, of course he remembers it, he can even say the exact date, "It was a long time ago, I remember, and I replied to you in detail."

"That's right, your letter allowed me to distinguish my situation from the confusion." Lian Qianyi was a little emotional when he spoke, "It's not me who's crazy, I'm just special. After that, I frantically watched all of your books and articles published in newspapers and periodicals. I also looked for many books on psychology, and finally used this knowledge to gather my chaotic memory and thinking, so I can live like a normal person."

"What is your memory about?" Zhan Zhao asked patiently. But he doubted whether Lian Qianyi really figured out his own situation. Regarding memory inheritance, he felt that Lian Qianyi might have some misunderstandings. These theories themselves have not been concretely confirmed, and there is no systematic scientific system. That is to say, there are shortcomings. Lian Qianyi has only caught the straw. It is still too early to conclude whether he is inherited from memory or not.

However, Zhan Zhao's interest was still piqued, because Lian Qianyi would be an excellent example, an unprecedented case, no matter from which perspective.

Bai Yutang saw that Zhan Zhao was squinting slightly as if he had seen an experience mouse for cat, and knew that he must be looking at something.

"Then, describe your dream to me in detail." Zhan Zhao took out the tape recorder he was carrying, and treated Lian Qianyi as a patient.

Bai Yutang stood and listened. He was standing next to the hospital window, the shutters were closed, but he could still see downstairs from the inside.

The weather is approaching evening.

Bai Yutang suddenly noticed that a police car was parked downstairs.