Mad Doctor's Murderer - Movies, Dentist and Corpse 01

In the movie....

"How far is it?"

"Reaching soon."

"You've said it many times..."

"Hold on a little longer, and you'll be able to go out in no time."

"Maybe you won't be able to get out for the rest of your life."

"No, don't talk nonsense!"

"I may have to die."

"Don't be silly."

"Don't leave me."

"Well, I won't!"

......

"We're out! Look there and see, the highway!"

You didn't see that dark dirt road in the end, I'll take you back, for sure.

END

music, subtitles...

"Uuuu...it hurts to death." Bai Chi shouted.

"Who told you to move!" Yang Fan helped Bai Chi plug up the tooth hole he had just grinned with cotton wool, "It will be fine after three days of swelling, don't eat hard food these days!"

"Um." Bai Chi is sad.

"Why are you crying?" Yang Fan looked at Bai Chi with red eyes in confusion, "How old are you, you still cry when you pull out your teeth?"

"No! The film just now was so touching!" Bai Chi complained to Yang Fan, "Why did you show me this kind of film."

"Hey, are you unreasonable?" Yang Fan was also helpless, "You said you were afraid of the dentist, but I have to pull your teeth out. You said you were afraid and wanted to watch movie. After watching it this time, you're still crying?!"

"What kind of movie is this?" Bai Chi clutched his swollen cheek, and leaned over to watch the DVD box.

"Crazy Doctor Town?" Bai Chi wrinkled his nose, "Is it a very literary film, why the cover is so scary, I would never watch it normally."

"I didn't expect that it wasn't a horror game." Yang Fan looked at the sky.

"Oh!" Bai Chi looked at Yang Fan dissatisfiedly, "You want to scare me, don't you?"

Yang Fan shrugged and packed up, "I'm back to work in the hospital, remember not to eat raw and cold food, I'll come back for you in three days!"

"Yeah." Bai Chi nodded and thanked Yang Fan.

Then he looked down at the plot introduction on the CD-but he found that it was not right!

The synopsis of "Crazy Doctor Town" is written that a crazy doctor came to a small town and used all the people in the town for medical experiments, which later caused a large-scale disease outbreak, and the whole town became horror stories of monsters, killing people everywhere. There are apocalyptic horror films like The Walking Dead and 28 Days Changed. But the CD just taken out of the box is obviously a tender story about a couple who walk into an uninhabited forest, get lost there, try their best to get out, and find their way home. Unfortunately, the ending is still tragic.

"Chichi, are you all right?" At this time, the door was pushed open and Zhan Zhao walked in.

Bai Chi had a toothache for a few days. It turned out to be a wisdom tooth. The pain was so painful that he couldn't even eat, and his face was swollen. Yang Fan checked it for him and said it was time to extract the tooth.

Originally, he had agreed to go to the dentist, but Zhao Zhen encouraged him to watch a horror movie called "The Dentist" a while ago. The dentist in the film is a perverted murderer who dissects people directly from the mouth with an electric drill that grinds his teeth and a pair of tools. After watching that film, Bai Chi seemed to have some phobia of the dentist, so he put off tomorrow today and the day after tomorrow, but he didn't dare to go to the dentist's clinic.