Lucky Murderer - The Number Of Clay Figurines 05

The three tigers of the Xu family came to the door by themselves and asked Bai Yutang to catch them.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao felt that these three must have some important clues, and asked someone to take them back to the police station. Everyone turned around in the tomb again, and found nothing, so they went back to the police station for interrogation.

In the SCI office, Ma Xin wobbled back to the forensic doctor with his hands in the pockets of the white coat.

Gongsun was dissecting the corpses. When Ma Xin came in, he smiled and asked, "You're back? Don't I let you take a day off."

"Uh-huh." Ma Xin smiled, seemingly in a good mood.

"What's wrong?" Gongsun looked at her puzzledly, "Why are you so happy?"

Ma Xin stretched out his finger and shook his chin. Gongsun saw something shining. Upon closer inspection, there was an extra ring on Ma Xin's left middle finger, a silver-white platinum ring.

"Oh..." Gongsun smiled, "Is this what you wanted?"

Ma Xin did not speak, carefully put on the ring sheath, and then put on the gloves, preparing to expose the corpse with Gongsun.

Gongsun smiled, and Ma Xin was a little girl.

"Where are the captains?" stared at a few corpses for a while, Ma Xin asked Gongsun.

"They went to the ancient tomb. I would have gone with you if I knew you were back." Gongsun said, and asked Ma Xin, "By the way, these are mentally ill. They are over a hundred years old, do you know?"

"Huh?" Ma Xin felt unbelievable, and took the recorded data book and opened it, "Oh... so amazing?!"

"This case is indeed a god." Gongsun shrugged, "So far it looks relatively simple. I think bone age disease may be caused by heredity."

When was talking, they heard movement outside, and the two took off their gloves and went out to look.

"Huh?" Zhan Zhao saw Ma Xin, "Xin Xin, can you go to work?"

"Yeah." Ma Xin nodded, and saw three people still behind him. Ma Xin frowned slightly and pointed out, "I know three of them!"

Everyone was taken aback, and these three were naturally the three tigers of the Xu family.

"What are you talking about?" The three of them looked very nervous, pretending not to know Ma Xin. "

"I know you guys!" Ma Xin said to Bai Yutang, "When I was attacked by those clay figures, they rushed in and helped call the police or something. I thought they were members of the archaeological team."

"So sure?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Hmm! Are they three brothers? They look alike, so I remember!" Ma Xin said.

"What are you going to do in the ancient tomb?" Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao led the three into the interrogation room and asked, "Go, come out again, what do you want to do?"

"Gongsun." Zhan Zhao suddenly called to Gongsun, "Help check if there are fingerprints of these three people on the lottery ticket."

Gongsun nodded and walked away with the lottery ticket. The three of them hurriedly said, "Oh, that's okay, we can recruit...but, they didn't kill us, we didn't kill anyone!"

Bai Yutang frowned, "Go ahead."

According to the three of them, the three of them occasionally learned from the uncle who bought the lottery that A Mao and the others had bought the first prize of 10 million lottery tickets, but they did not come to the prize.