Smile Murderer - Mysterious Weird Eyes 17

Ma Han and others surrounded the entire building, and began to look for it layer by layer.

Bai Yutang stood on the platform of the fifth floor and looked down. All the places below the fourth floor were blocked by a large canopy that was spread out. You could not see the situation below... and when the man in black jumped off, he did not hit the canopy, which means that he jumped out and then disappeared. Is there such a possibility? Jumping out on the fifth floor, can you change direction in the air and enter the building? Everyone is skeptical

"Don't have any mechanism." Bai Yutang frowned, and Zhan Zhao also nodded.

At this time, Ma Han and others ran up, handed Bai Yutang a bundle of rope, and said, "Captain."

Bai Yutang wrapped the rope around his waist, and Zhan Zhao asked, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Bai Yutang said, "Go down and take a look."

Zhan Zhao was a little nervous, looked at the rope, and asked, "You go down by yourself? Just a rope?"

Seeing him nervously, Bai Yutang couldn't help but smile, and asked, "Or I will carry another umbrella bag?"

Zhan Zhao helplessly, glared at him, "Are you still thinking about joking?"

"Look at what tricks he played!" After Bai Yutang finished speaking, he asked Luo Tian to help hold the rope.

Luo Tian grabbed the end of the rope and controlled the downward speed. Ma Han and Zhao Hu grabbed the tail of the rope. The height of the rope was just downstairs, so as long as the two of them didn't let go, Bai Yutang would not fall to the ground.

Ready, Bai Yutang jumped out of the fifth floor and went down a little bit. He inspected the inside of the building, and found no organs or footprints on the periphery of the wall...

Zhan Zhao looked anxiously, and saw Bai Yutang falling from the fifth floor to the ground, untied the rope, and stood there in a daze, touching his chin.

Zhan Zhao ran down, reached the ground floor, looked up, and said, "It's strange."

Bai Yutang was helpless, "I can't see why I came here, let's find an expert."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while, "Expert?"

Bai Yutang shrugged, Zhan Zhao took out the phone and called Bai Chi.

When Bai Chi answered the phone, he happened to be watching Zhao Zhen's performance. His heart jumped in surprise. Why did Zhao Zhen do such scary special effects?!

"Hello?" Bai Chi answered the phone and asked, "Brother, what are you doing?"

"Chi Chi, Zhao Zhen's performance is over in a while, you come to this address with him." Zhan Zhao reported the address to Bai Chi, "Someone jumped out from the fifth floor and disappeared. We suspect that he was playing with trick, I want Zhao Zhen to see it."

"Oh? Okay, I get it." Bai Chi nodded, took a paper to write down the address, then hung up the phone and raised his eyes to continue watching the performance... But Zhao Zhen was gone. 

Everyone in the audience began to search. Bai Chi sat in the VIP special bag and looked out. At this moment, he suddenly felt that someone behind him slapped him. Bai Chi was startled, and quickly turned his head to see Zhao Zhen from his eyes. In a flash... passed.

Bai Chi blinked, a little inexplicably, and took a closer look... Zhao Zhen was not there.

"Uh..." Bai Chi was surprised, and he heard the audience applauding. When he looked back, he saw Zhao Zhen appear on the stage. The performance was over. This performance was a perfect curtain call.