Lucky Murderer - Lottery 02

Everyone gathered around to listen to Gongsun speaking.

Gongsun took a sip of water, and then said, "As soon as Xinxin entered the crypt yesterday, it is said that she noticed something wrong."

"What is the problem?" Everyone asked.

"The corpse smells!" Gongsun replied.

"Smelly corpse?" Zhan Zhao and others looked at each other, "Is that a thousand-year-old tomb, and there is still corpse odor?"

"Thousand-year-old tombs, some smells are normal." Gongsun thought for a while, "But you also know that forensic doctors are very sensitive to the smell of corpses, and the smell of dead people is different from ordinary smells. And humans themselves are also animals. Animals have an instinctive sense of fear for the smell of the same kind of carcasses."

"You mean, Xin Xin found that there was a smell of corpses, but it was definitely not from those ancient corpses?" Zhan Zhao asked, "There are other dead people in the ancient tomb?"

"Yes." Gongsun nodded. "Xin Xin fell the smell came from a tomb behind a section of the tomb. She asked the archaeological team if there were any corpses behind. The archaeological team's answer said the back were the mud sculptures of people, scattered and placed like a battlefield, so they inferred that the owner of this tomb might be a general."

"A clay sculpture?" Bai Yutang was a little suspicious. "The person who attacked Xin Xin pretended to be a clay figure?"

Gongsun nodded, "Xin Xin wanted to see the clay sculpture. She walked over and became more and more sure that there must be a dead person in it." Gongsun pointed to his nose, "Because the smell is too obvious!"

"She just got down into the pit, and suddenly a mud figure jumped up to attack her... Luo Tian drew his spear and jumped up two in total. They all called out Xin Xin to pounce. Luo Tian was in there at the time. On the pit, he was worried about Xin Xin because he couldn't reach it, so he shot them two bullets."

Everyone raised their eyebrows, but when you think about it, a few clay figures suddenly popped up in a tomb of the dead, who is not afraid.

"Did you understand it later?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Is it a person who pretended to be?"

"That's for sure." Gongsun nodded, "One is not dead, the one close to Xin Xin got a headshot, and the one in the distance Luo Tian hit his limbs, but his body was covered with mud. Of course, there was another one who had been dead for a long time! "

"That's the one with the smelly corpse?" Bai Yutang shook his head, "Hiding in the tomb, tomb thief?"

Gongsun shrugged, "I don't know, if it's a tomb thief, why don't you slip early? Why pretend to be a clay figure? And it was discovered. One was killed, and the other rushed to Xin Xin without begging for mercy. All the archaeological team said that they thought they had scammed the corpse or encountered some mechanism, and the clay figure screamed and rushed over, and couldn't stop it even after firing a shot."

"It's such a thing... really weird, oh?" Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang.

"Do you want to see it?" Bai Yutang smiled, "Aihu and the others have accepted the case, it is estimated that there will be a result soon."

"This is not a serial murder." Zhan Zhao sighed.

"Those media speculations about ancient corpses wounding people are probably to arouse more attention. Now they are talking about hype." Jiang Ping clicked on the news on the Internet, "Look, it's on the front page."