Mad Doctor's Murderer - New Beginning 31

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang led the SCI people to the operating room address Bao Zheng told them, they were a little stunned.

The place they arrived was Mad Doctor Town.

"We checked this town last time, and there is no place for surgery?" Bai Yutang was puzzled.

"You have found above the ground, but not below the ground." Bao Zheng led the crowd into a very inconspicuous storage room, pressed a well-hidden key, and the entire floor was opened.

"Basement?" Bai Yutang squatted down and looked at the structure, "So advanced?"

Bao Zheng smiled slightly, "The following is an eye-opener for you."

Bai Jintang walked down the stairs with Gongsun, looked around, and found that the underground and the ground were two worlds. The basement is very clean, with sections of pure white passages and sterilized ultraviolet lamps, which make people feel like the interior design of some kind of space capsule.

Everyone followed Bao Zheng along the long aisle. Bai Yutang found a lot of emergency doors and alarm devices, as well as 360-degree surveillance equipment, and couldn't help frowning, "This thing has to cost a lot of money, right?"

Bao Zheng smiled slightly, "It can also resist natural disasters such as earthquakes of magnitude 8, floods, lightning strikes, etc. It is very cool! Besides, the periphery is designed with a life-saving cabin, which can also float on water, and the steel plates and plexiglass are highly collision-resistant."

"Can this thing be driven?" Zhao Hu pouted, "If it could be driven, wouldn't it be the same as Noah's Ark? Let's make a few more and sell tickets?"

Everyone knew that he was joking, but Bai Jintang raised his head and looked around, seriously considering whether to get one too. If something really happened in the future, he could hide.

He was thinking seriously when Gongsun poked the side of his head, "Don't think wildly!"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, who were walking in the front, looked at each other and smiled - Big Brother really moved his mind.

Finally, everyone stopped in front of an airtight door. Before entering the house, they needed to wear protective clothing and disinfect their bodies.

"What is this place?" Zhan Zhao was wearing a protective suit and was somewhat puzzled, "Is it a factory that produces biological and chemical weapons?"

"It's a ward." Bao Zheng opened the last door, and everyone was shocked by the scene behind the door.

What appeared in front of him was a glass wall, and behind the wall, a layer was extended down. Everyone walked to the wall and looked down. A clean and bright operating room appeared in front of them, all the equipment was readily available, and it was the latest and greatest.

In the middle of the operating room, there was a person lying on a super-large bed. The person was sealed in an isolation hood, and there was cold air all around, which may have been refrigerated at low temperature. A whole set of machines is rotating next to him, and there are many screens on the other side, displaying various vital indicators such as his blood pressure.

Gongsun opened his mouth wide and lay beside the glass curtain wall, with an expression like a child seeing an amusement park for the first time. Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang went to see Bai Jintang subconsciously. Sure enough, Big Brother Bai's eyes were full - get one for Gongsun too! Get one! get one...

"Who's inside?" Bai Yutang asked Bao Zheng curiously.

Bao Zheng stretched out his finger.

Everyone looked in the direction of his fingers and saw that Bao Zheng was pointing to the opposite side.