New Year's Eve, Staycation On New Year

On the night of the 30th day of the lunar calendar, how did the people of SCI celebrate the New Year?

The gate of the villa.

"Chi Chi, what did you buy?" When Zhao Zhen saw Bai Chi coming out of the car with a large bag of things, his appearance was very thrilling. The pile of things felt bigger than him.

"Zhen, come and help... Um..." Bai Chi was excited when he saw Zhao Zhen, he was relieved and was directly overwhelmed by a lot of things.

"Chi Chi!" Zhao Zhen yelled in surprise, rushed over, and together with Lisbon, rescued Bai Chi, who was buried alive by a lot of sweets and snacks.

"Huh... almost suffocated." After Bai Chi came out, he sat on the ground and gasped.

"What did you buy?" Zhao Zhen laughed.

"Oh, it's all snacks." Bai Chi smiled and said, "There are so many people today, If I don't buy more, surely it is not enough to eat!"

"Have you finished buying so much food?" Zhao Zhen helped tidy up the things. "The vegetables, Mama Bai and Mama Zhan bought a lot."

"Huh?" Bai Chi was excited, "Are the two mothers here?"

"That's right!" Zhao Zhen nodded, "Not only them, but also your father and others, as well as people from SCI, even my uncle is here."

"Huh?" Bai Chi was taken aback, jumped up and asked, "Zhao Jue is here too?"

Zhao Zhen was a little bit savory, and said, "Why are you so happy that Zhao Jue is here? He can be your father at his age."

"Hey." Bai Chi smiled and got up, and Zhao Zhen and the two entered the house with a large bag of food. Lisbon opened a bag of potato chips behind, licked a bite, squeezed, and stuck out his tongue. It's so spicy!

As soon as he walked into the living room, Bai Chi knew what is lively.

The living room is already overcrowded!  

There are women in the kitchen. Because the two mothers are here, Bai Yutang doesn't have to cook today for the family's New Year's Eve dinner. In addition to the Bai family's mother, the Zhan family's mother, and a few young girls, Ma Xin, Chen Jia Yi and Qi Le also came, and all helping.

In the living room, a large group of people gathered together, and from time to time there were exclamations.

Bai Chi leaned forward and asked Ma Han in the periphery, "Ma Han, what are you doing?"

Ma Han shrugged, "I'm playing cards."

"Who hit it?" Bai Chi tiptoed and looked in.

"Zhao Jue." Zhan Zhao came over with the little lion on the side.

Bai Chi stuck out his tongue and asked, "Then the other party is going to lose?"

"Not necessarily." Bai Yutang smiled, "He is playing cards with Tiger."

"Oh~~" Zhao Zhen laughed aside, "It seems that a high IQ doesn't necessarily win good luck!"

"So the luck of playing cards is actually the most important thing." Zhan Zhao smiled, "I can count the cards but still can't win the tiger, his card luck is too good!"

"Yes!" Bai Chi also nodded, "Hu Zi cards are not generally lucky. I heard that you haven't lost a card game, have you?"

"Yeah." Bai Yutang smiled, "The myth of the police's invincibility, even the cats can't punish him."

While talking, Zhao Jue walked out angrily and said, "Stop fighting! It's so annoying!"

Zhan Zhao smiled, "Why, do you sometimes admit defeat?"