Lucky Murderer - Serial Big Fish 22

Gongsun said something that everyone couldn't understand. Everyone's thinking was locked and they couldn't turn around, including Zhan Zhao.

"Gongsun...what do you mean?" Zhan Zhao felt that he was stupid for the first time, looked at Gongsun, "Bug?"

Gongsun smiled slightly and asked him, "For so many years, why don't everyone go to the most intuitive way to see if there are insects in the bowl they are clasping, but rather believe that it is a psychic (body)? Psychologist, please explain!"

Zhan Zhao was stunned for a while, and there was a look of stunned expression on his face, "Oh...it's a kind of psychological dependence! Most of the psychic techniques are for communicating with dead souls, that is, we subconsciously hope that this is real existence, so we deliberately ignored the possible fraud situation. That is to say, the basis of our thinking is that the Die Xian really exists, and the bug does not exist! That's why we came to the following conclusion! In other words, the basis of our thinking is wrong, so it's all wrong, the goal is in the east, but our starting point is in the west, no matter how good we do it, we can't find the goal!"

"Well, there's no point in praising you for being smart." Gongsun smiled, "Everything is perfect!"

Bai Yutang was also stunned when he heard it, "The basis of our consideration is to believe that the corpse was destroyed... So we started thinking about it later."

"I haven't caught up yet!" Zhan Zhao and Gongsun reminded Bai Yutang at the same time, "Whose body was destroyed?"

Bai Yutang was stunned for a moment, then opened his mouth with a surprised look on his face.

"My expression at that time was much more exaggerated than yours!" Gongsun walked to the front of the freezer, pointed to the bottom row of cabinets and said, "These three cabinets are empty, and there are no corpses in them, but for the sake of safety, at that time, I was still instinctively opening it! Saying that, I stretched out my hand and suddenly opened one of the cabinets."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked inside—it was empty.

They all looked at Gongsun at the same time.

"A little further in..." Gongsun said, and with a clatter, he pulled the cabinet open completely, and he saw a black body bag inside.

The others in SCI were watching from outside the door, and they were a little dumbfounded. Luo Tian walked in, "How could that be?!"

"It's very simple." Zhan Zhao smiled coldly, "Who know what the squirrels would do if they found a lot of pine cones and couldn't take them away at once?"

"Ah!" The boss patted his head at the same time, "Hide it up and get it later!"

"I was tricked!" The crowd came over and opened the other two corpse cabinets, "The most dangerous place is the safest place!"

"But the corpse is too short!" Bai Chi felt something was wrong.

"It was cut off." Gongsun opened the body bag, "Sure enough... because of the freezing, no blood came out."

"...You did this to steal the corpse?" Bai Chi was suddenly puzzled. "Those melted corpses and Google's information are a trick. Are there secrets on Ah Mao's corpses?"

Zhan Zhao patted Bai Chi, who was a little confused, "Xiao Chi Chi, sometimes what you want may not be the problem, what you don't want may be the problem, the road can go forward or backward, you just used to going forward and not used to thinking backwards."

"Mother..." Zhao Hu patted his head, "Can you speak human words? I don't understand."

Gongsun waved his hand lightly and said, "Zhan Zhao is right, the body that was replaced is completely fine!" After speaking, he pointed to the three bones on the dissection table, and said, "It's very normal. But don't forget, the bone age of those corpses was super normal!"