Mad Doctor's Murderer - Miracles 30

Bobby went on to recount what happened that year.

"At that time, I found out that my former friends were killed one after another, and it seemed that some organization was chasing them. At first I thought it was just personal grudges or business disputes. But after investigation, I found out that the other party's real purpose seemed to be looking for the hidden ones. The group of strong funds that rose up." Bobby said.

"When did you find out?" Zhan Zhao was a little curious.

"Because they died one after another, I took a peek at their bodies...and found signs of being tortured." The old man sighed softly when he said this, "But their death descriptions are all natural deaths or accidents, no police officer has paid attention to anyone reporting the case, so I suspect that there are people within the police who are involved."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other - maybe they were also the ones who concealed the truth about the plane crash that year. In this case, they may have a lot of power, so it's no wonder that Bao Zheng left just now with a serious expression.

"Have you investigated the identity of this person?" Bai Yutang couldn't help asking.

"It's investigated." Bobby smiled slightly, "And he's dead."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang frowned.

At the door, Jiang Ping thought for a while and told everyone, "There is indeed an inside report this morning that a retired high-ranking official died at home. The police found a lot of criminal evidence in his villa and have begun an investigation."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao heard Jiang Ping's words outside through headphones, and looked at Bobby subconsciously.

Bobby just smiled slightly, "It's my style to kill as much as possible."

"Continue." Bai Yutang didn't say much, and let him continue to talk about the truth of the year.

"Something happened later that I didn't expect." Bobby leaned back on the chair, "My medical laboratory was built on Island X, and Satan and I live there."

"Is Satan the big guy?" Zhan Zhao wondered, "He was seriously injured before?"

"Well, Satan is the homonym of Satan, my nickname for him." Bobby nodded, "He used to be a soldier, a Yugoslav. When the former Yugoslavia was disbanded, I happened to be looking for experiments in that area."

"Experimental product?" Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang found it very harsh.

"Well, wars always cause a lot of injuries." Bobby said this with an expressionless face, "The doctor is going to a place where there are many patients."

"Do you go to places with many patients to save people or to do your medical experiments?" Zhan Zhao couldn't help asking.

Bobby answered without thinking, "Medical experiments, I like being a doctor not for the purpose of curing diseases and saving people, but just like the sense of achievement of defeating death and controlling life."

Everyone at the door frowned upon hearing this—as expected of a mad doctor, the reason is crazy enough.

"Satan is the best experiment I've found. I not only healed his injuries, but also processed him to perfection." Bobby said this very proudly, "But my whereabouts were revealed when purchasing medical supplies. The gang has been tracking me, and three years ago, they arrived at X Island, and they were going to kill me and snatch the treasure."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, "Three years ago?"

"It can't be a book by coincidence... Maybe this world really has a bad relationship." Bobby's expression darkened, "I happened to appear at the filming site of a movie before the hardship. That's when I met Cen Yi and Qin Tian, ​​Qin Tian is also a relative of a former pirate friend of mine, who was also the informant at that time. Cen Yi and the others are obsessed with finding treasures. They have learned shooting and fighting, and they like hunting and excitement of treasure."