Lucky Murderer - Caught on Hand 28

Wei Ziqiang never imagined that he would let Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang get a real loot, and he was worried for a whole day, but he did not expect that all actions would be calculated by SCI. Look at the young Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang, he secretly sighed, the future generations are terrifying.

At the same time, Ma Han and Zhao Hu also led people to follow Qian Jiarang. That kid was stopped at a remote place by the sea, opened the trunk, took out the corpse and gasoline, and wanted to set it on fire to destroy the corpse, and took out the phone. They want to see whether he's going to ask Wei Ziqiang to come, so they can burn it together.

Zhao Hu and Ma Han only saw that he was just destroying the body, and there was no connection person. Although it was a bit disappointing, they still carried out the arrest according to Bai Yutang's order.

Just as Wei Ziqiang picked up the gasoline can, he heard someone behind him ask him with a smile, "Yo, Qian Jiarang, do you want to set yourself on fire? Finally you know what it means to burn yourself with fire?"

As soon as Qian Jiarang heard this voice, he turned around and saw Lehehe looking at him, and his blood turned cold in an instant.

Ma Han appeared at the other end of him, surrounded by a large number of police officers.

Qian Jiarang cried and threw the lighter and the gasoline can, and knelt down and waited to be arrested.

When the people were escorted away, Zhao Hu put one hand on Ma Han's shoulder, "It's so fucking happy! Brother Ma, do you think it's cool to hang out with smart people? This case is so exciting!"

Ma Han also had a rare smile on his face, and together with the greeting, he escorted Qian Jiarang back to SCI.

SCI successfully dug out a super-big worm in the police circle, and it was also stolen by people, which instantly caused a sensation in the entire police circle and the media. This high-level intervention required a thorough investigation, and everyone felt unbelievable that it had been lurking in the police force for more than ten or twenty years. Is it the real version of Infernal Affairs?!

Bao Zheng received a call from Bai Yunwen early in the morning, and he was a little dumbfounded when he heard the result. He originally thought that Zhan Zhao, Bai Yutang and the others would catch a small fish at most, but he did not expect that the on-the-spot commander would be so wonderful. All caught! Hanging up the phone, Bao Zheng muttered to himself, "That's true, these gangsters! Lao Tzu's seat is also theirs at this rate."

He got up happily and rushed to the police station.

......

Early in the morning, Ma Xin happily ran into the police station with a large bottle of champagne and several bags of takeaways, and many colleagues were talking about it along the way. Ma Xin was even more delighted, and rushed into the SCI at a faster pace. Sure enough, everyone was judging Qian Jiarang and Wei Ziqiang overnight, and they were all screaming with hunger.

Gongsun also came dragging his "tired" body, scolding Bai Jintang as he walked to the office, and the twins behind him brought a large portion of food, which Bai Jintang ordered to bring to SCI's celebration.

Compared with the dozens of boxes of high-end dishes brought by the elder brother, what Ma Xin brought was more like snacks. She put on the red-faced on Luo Tian as a self-esteem sign, and wanted to comfort! To hug!

Luo Tian hugged her stiffly and patted her, so awkward that the entire SCI people were speechless.

Zhao Hu whispered to Zhan Zhao, "Brother Tian is too shy, is it a mental disorder? Dr. Zhan, can you show him?"