Lucky Murderer - Desperate to go to jail 14

"Ok......" Bai Yutang said.

It was almost evening, Gongsun lazily lay on the bed and groped... groping... groping.

"Where are my glasses." Finally, Gongsun couldn't bear it any longer, and pushed Bai Jintang, who grabbed his hand every time, "Don't make trouble, glasses!"

Bai Jintang leaned one hand behind his head and held Gongsun's wrist lightly with the other, "If you don't wear glasses, you have to narrow your eyes slightly if you can't see clearly. I like to watch it the most."

Gongsun seemed to refute him a few words, but unfortunately he was so tired now that he looked up at the time on the wall, "You don't have anything to do this afternoon..."

"Huh?" Bai Jintang bowed his head and kissed Gongsun's wrist, "It's okay... this is a real business matters."

"Is this a business?" Gongsun leaned on his shoulder and poked his chest, "By the way, I've always been curious."

"What are you curious about?" Bai Jintang reached out and touched the cigarette on the bedside table. It was only after he touched a box that he remembered... He almost forgot something.

"Why don't you have chest hair?" Gongsun asked curiously.

Bai Jintang was silent for a while, "If that thing is there, it will affect the quality of X's life! I'm think this isn't too long." After speaking, he reached out and took a box from the bedside table and handed it to Gongsun.

"What?" Gongsun took the box and looked at it. It was quite simple. When he opened it, he saw a few small knives in it, showing a copper-green color, "This is?"

"Antique dug out of the ground." Bai Jintang lit a cigarette, but Gongsun snatched it away without taking a puff. Holding it in his mouth, he took out a knife and looked at the engravings on it. He saw that it was look like ancient times with oracle bone inscriptions. The text... Look at the material and weight again, "Well, is it really an antique?"

"Well, it is said to be the earliest surgical knife." Bai Jintang took the cigarette back and put it in his mouth, helping Gongsun to straighten his hair.

"Give me the scalpel?" Gongsun rubbed up, the quilt slipped down, and the clear marks on his shoulders and back made Bai Jintang cough subconsciously, and quickly reached out and pulled the quilt up to cover Gongsun's back, so as to avoid being a beast again.

"It's very sharp, have you found someone to shape it?" Gongsun asked Bai Jintang.

"No." Bai Jintang shook his head, "When I first saw it, I thought it was a fake, but I got an expert to identify it and said it was the real thing."

"This is a national treasure, so you just got it like this?" Gongsun was surprised.

"Yeah." Bai Jintang smiled, "Make a hole, how about you wear it as a keychain?"

"So perverted." Gongsun looked at him dumbfounded, reached out and squeezed his chin, "But I like it."

Bai Jintang was stunned for a while, but Gongsun actually told him that he liked it... Except for the marriage time... Gongsun never said anything.

"Do you like knives, or do you like..." Bai Jintang pointed to himself.

Gongsun pressed him on the bed, "What do you think?"

So... Bai Jintang can't hold it anymore. It's time to turn into a beast.

...

Unlike Bai Jintang and Gongsun, who are busy and happy, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are in a daze.