Chapter 71 - Drunk (Sehun)

Start from the beginning

"Come on drunky, let's get you to bed."

Getting Sehun to her bed safely was a hard task. His large body folding over her small and short frame. The darkness of her flat causing them to bump into chairs and tables, almost crashing into a wall as Sehun tripped over his own foot.

Once they made it safely into her bedroom, she let out a loud huff as she dropped him down onto the bed. His arms spreading out against the length of her bed, and legs dangling off the end.

She now sat astride his hips, struggling to get him out of his clothes that wreaked of liquor and tobacco. "Arms up." She requested, Sehun complying with a smug grin on his face.

"Tryin' to get me naked?" He slurred.

She brushed off his comment with a shake of her head, "Lift your hips, c'mon."

When she managed to get his shoes, socks, jeans, and shirt off she felt the tiniest beads of sweat begin to form on her forehead. Sehun laid on his back, his head propped up against the pillows with his eyes shut in a daze.

"Come 'ere," He softly requested, as she left his clothes on a neatly folded pile on her dresser. "I wanna tell ya a secret, babe."

She giggled, but complied and crawled her way up his body until their faces were level.

"Come closer."

She leaned her head down so his mouth was directly next to her ear. His lips grazing her lobe as he whispered,

"I kept thinkin' bout you all night."

Her lips formed the smallest smile, and when she pulled her head back Sehun kept his gaze directly on her.

"Wait, m'not finished."

Again, she leaned her head down. Waiting for another few drunken words but this time was met with a whole new confession,

"Kept thinkin' bout how I still didn't fuck you properly the other day."

Her body visibly tensed, his words sending shivers down her spine and directly heating her core. She remembered it clearly, Sehun having her up against the wall of his kitchen in the morning. Both of them working towards their peaks until he got a phone call. They both hadn't had time alone since two days ago to finish what they started. She gulped.

When their eyes connected again, his were the lightest shades of brown. So bright, so electric. She wondered if anyone had ever seen them shine so bright. Ever witnessed Sehun in this most intense state of arousal.

His hand trailed up the back of her thigh, under the silk of her robe and he kneaded the flesh of her bum over her panties. Her arms shaking, almost giving way as his other hand cupped her centre over the lace. Telling by the smirk that etched it's way onto Sehun's face, that he could feel the wetness seeping through the material.

"Babe, baby, no." She shook her head, removing his hand from in-between her legs, sitting upright.

Sehun let out a low whine in the back of his throat, "Why?"

"Because you're piss drunk, love."

He pushed himself up, putting weight on his palms so he could sit upright. His mind still a little fuzzy from the alcohol, but the blood that was rushing down to his hardening length began to sober him up quickly.

"That may be," He whispered against her skin as he trailed hot wet kisses down her chest. "but you know I can still make you cum."

When he lifted his eyes to meet hers, they both knew there was no turning back. In a flash, her lips were on his with a heated kiss. His tongue immediately finding a way into her mouth, and nipping at her bottom lip as he pulled away.