Chapter 07| Hair Pin

Start from the beginning

'Stitches?' Huang Dewei screamed horrified and Wang Lei looked towards him and Huang Dewei quickly bite his lips out of embarrassment. Wang Lei's gaze followed and stopped on his lips but this time he said nothing.

'You will be fine. It will be painful but it's better than having an infection later.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei just nodded his head as he does not want to embarrassed himself anymore but deep down he was a little terrified of the stitches in his conscious condition. Whereas, Wang Lei took out a needle and thread. It was a high-quality medical needle and thread which usually doctors use but since he was an Emperor, he can have it if he wanted to. He professionally set up the whole thing and the way he was working it seemed like he had a lot of experience with it. Huang Dewei wonders how many painful wounds he had on his body and how many of them he healed and cured himself.

Wang Lei, with a serious face, took his arm and put the needle in. Huang Dewei screamed in pain as he closed his eyes. Wang Lei stopped and looked at him who bite his lips again out of embarrassment for making those sounds. Wang Lei said nothing and continued. He made the needle go through his skin as he heard him.

'Ahhh...' Huang Dewei moaned loudly because of pain and Wang Lei's hands stopped working. He stopped for a second but then continued with his work as Huang Dewei closed his eyes and tried to not make a sound.

'Ah...Ahhh...' Huang Dewei moaned painfully as he could not help and this time Wang Lei looked up towards him.

'Stop making these inappropriate sounds.' Wang Lei said coldly and Huang Dewei's eyes flew open as he looked towards him

'I can't help...It's painful.' Huang Dewei replied as he complained whereas Wang Lei stares at him for a few seconds and then looked around. He found a piece of cloth. He grabbed Huang Dewei softly from his chin and put the cloth inside his mouth.

'Bite on it, it will be helpful. But don't make that vulgar sound again.' Wang Lei ordered and Huang Dewei nodded his head as he bites on the cloth. Wang Lei continued his work and Huang Dewei was looking at him as he bite hard on the fabric to keep himself not screaming out of pain. Wang Lei was very delicate with him yet it still was extremely painful.

Wang Lei was immersed completely in treating his wounds while Huang Dewei could not help and stared towards him. Huang Dewei leaned back on the chair and stares at him. He could not even feel pain as much as he was before because his all sense was focused on Wang Lei.

Wang Lei was busy with his wound treatment but if he would look up towards him, he would see desire, passion and lust in Huang Dewei's eyes. Even Huang Dewei himself would not have realized that he was looking towards Wang Lei with sexual hunger. Huang Dewei felt that he can just sit here all day and stare at him...he felt a desire of touching him...Huang Dewei felt that he will burn into flames if he touched him...Wang Lei felt like a far star shining brightly in the sky which Huang Dewei can only desire to reach but he never can.

Wang Lei finished up with stitches then put expensive herb paste on his wound and put a bandage cloth on it. As he was done with his wound, he looked up and met Huang Dewei's eyes which were already staring towards him intensely. When Huang Dewei's eyes met his eyes, he nervously and freaked out quickly stood up from the chair and started putting on his robe. In a hurry, the hairpin he bought for Xin Ying fell down on the floor. They both looked at the hairpin which Huang Dewei quickly picked it up

'That looks like for a woman? Do you have a woman Huang Dewei?' Wang Lei asked as he stood up in a calm and composure tone

'No, that is for my sister.' Huang Dewei lied as he felt he had stopped breathing while Wang Lei looked towards him intensely and then nodded his head. Huang Dewei let go of his breath and then realised why he lied. It was not like Wang Lei knew about Xin Ying? He just asked if he had a woman so why did he answer no? Did he want to show Wang Lei that he was available which he is not? Yeah technically he and Xin Yang had broken up but he still was here for her then he, of course, was not available for anyone else. Had he lost his mind?

'I will send Cheng with more herb paste to your room. Put it on and get well soon. Now go and have a rest. We have more work to do tomorrow.' Wang Lei said as he walked and stood in front of his window and Huang Dewei looked towards him then he took out the hairpin he got it for him. He thought hard then gained courage and walked towards him. He stopped right behind him.

'Your Majesty, I got this for you.' Huang Dewei finally let the words out and Wang Lei snapped his head towards him and looked at the hairpin he was holding.

'What is that?'

'It's a gift. I thought it will suit you.' Huang Dewei replied as he felt his heart rapidly beating inside his chest. Wang Lei said nothing as he stares at the hairpin. Maybe it was a bad idea? Huang Dewei thought over his long deep silence. Huang Dewei was about to put the hairpin back inside his pocket out of shame when Wang Lei moved and took the hairpin out of his hand. Huang Dewei surprised looked up at him.

'It's beautiful.' Wang Lei praised as he examined the hairpin and Huang Dewei wanted to scream less beautiful than you but he just smile. A smile widen on his face when Wang Lei looked up towards him and then softly hold his face while putting his hand over his right cheek and Huang Dewei froze in his place. Wang Lei softly rubbed his palm over his cheek and then Huang Dewei felt him softly rubbing his ear. Huang Dewei dumbfounded just stares towards him.

'I hope you will never betray me Huang Dewei....' Huang Dewei heard him saying and then he pulled him towards him while turning him over and putting his arm on his chest to fold him.

'....because otherwise, I will kill you with the same pin you are giving me right now, I promise you that. Don't buy that kind of stuff for me ever again unless you are buying them as a weapon for me to kill you.' Wang Lei whispered threatening him and Huang Dewei shocked looked up towards him. He was not ready to hear those words from his mouth and Huang Dewei actually felt very hurt and sad.

'You don't have to kill me...just order me and I will kill myself for you...and I bought this as a gift and I will bring more gifts for you again and again...if you don't want them just throw them in the trash.' Huang Dewei said as he bite his lips unconsciously to not show his hurt and sadness to Wang Lei totally forgetting that he was given an order not to do that in front of Wang Lei. The action of Huang Dewei biting his lips was not passed unnoticed by Wang Lei's eyes and he felt something burning inside him again with his action. Huang Dewei was looking towards him and Wang Lei stares at his lips for a few seconds and then he suddenly moved forward and lick Huang Dewei's lips. Huang Dewei gasped as his eyes widen and he let go of his lips between his teeth.

'How many times have I said you not to bite your lips? Change your habit or I will find another way to change it for you.' Wang Lei said nonchalantly as he let go of him and then turned his back on him again.

'Go and have rest now.' Wang Lei ordered and Huang Dewei without a word came out but his lips were burning where he had touched him. It was only for a second, but his tongue was warm. His face turned red with shyness and he could not help and think how his tongue would feel inside his mouth...or between his legs...he quickly shook away his vulgar thoughts and ran back to his room. He never felt such a desire for someone before..., especially for a man....what kind of spell had Wang Lei done on him? He wonders were coming here was a wrong decision. Was meeting Wang Lei a bad choice?