"You need to shave your armpits." She brought her arms up over her head and shrugged as she looked. I scrunched up my nose and scooted away.

"What you don't like them?" I shook my head. "They make me feel like a rebel. Like I'm free." She said flexing her muscles. Alex nodded.

"She has a point, I do the same thing every now and then. I actually just shaved mine because Amy requested it." Carter nodded.

"She used to make Kale and I do the same! She requests for you? She made us." Alex shook her head.

"She made me too. Requested is a better word." I rolled my eyes.

"It's gross though. Like when you hug me at night it feels weird." She likes to sleep with a bra and boxers. We haven't done anything but make out, but I know she watches porn for it. She doesn't even clear her search history. I asked her about it one day, and she was like, 'I'm getting prepared.' She has no shame whatsoever, and it's really funny.

"But it should make you warm." I laughed and pushed her. She took a piece of bacon off of my plate and threw it in her mouth.

"Have you eaten already?" She smirked and shrugged.

"Maybe." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Then don't eat my food." I stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes. She put her shirt on and looked at her watch.

"Almost go time. Hurry upppp." I nodded, but went slower. She laughed and came behind me, wrapped her arms around me, and put her chin on my shoulder.

"It's up to you, I don't have to be there that early. You do, my sweet." I whined but nodded." It's Friday, just get through today, and then we have a break." I finished eating and got up.

"Ready?" She nodded.

"Ready." We said goodbye to Alex and went into the garage.

"See you at school? I'm going to pick up Amy." I nodded. She walked over and put her arms around my waist and I put mine around her neck.

"You're not going to leave without kissing me." I laughed.

"You're going to kiss me at school anyway." She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"You know I like the kisses. It's like food, but a million times better." I laughed again and she leaned down to kiss me and I stood on my toes to meet her halfway. My eyes fluttered shut as our lips met. She's right, it's like food, but a million times better. Plus she tastes like bacon.

"Did you only eat bacon this morning?" I asked as we pulled back. She opened her eyes slowly, with that wide smile on her face.

"No, but it was mostly what I ate. I had some eggs and a biscuit, but just a little. Protein is great babe." I laughed and hit her ass as I walked to my car.

"Is that why you're so hot?" She smirked and nodded as she went to her car.

"It has something to do with it." She waved as we got into the cars and I backed out of the garage and left. As soon as I did she called my phone.

"Why didn't you tell me I left my glasses?" I didn't even notice.

"I didn't realize it.. They're probably in the room on the dresser."

"I'll just leave them, it's fine." I looked in my glove compartment for her back up ones at a red light.

"I have your back up glasses in my car, you left them." She sighed.

"Noel, I didn't want to wear the glasses, but I didn't want you to say, 'How about you get contacts.' So I decided to fake leave them, but you always have a plan don't you lady?" I laughed, I'm not surprised.