Chapter 87 - Innuendo

Começar do início

Fluffy focused on its magic again and after a few seconds, it responded.

"Only... kurkh... fishes... master..." It spoke and Pier's tired smile widened when he heard the statement.

"I'll catch some fish for the sleeping prince later too." Once he decided what to do, Pier made the orb of fire brighter until it illuminated the cave brighter.

It wasn't too bright that he could see everything but enough to let him see the direction ahead.

There, he saw the undamaged part of the stream. There was a huge rock debris blocking the stream's passage outside but the water still found its way around the giant rock and continued to flow in a slower manner.

"Ah, fuck me. It's cold." He cursed when his toes touched the cold stream.

But prioritizing his cleanliness than his laziness and small fears, Pier immediately dived into the stream after removing his trousers and getting himself completely naked.

It was refreshing. Extremely refreshing.

The stream wasn't that deep and he can still stand on his feet. It only reached until his chest. The perfect depth for him to enjoy his bath while swimming around.

"Haah, I'd like to take a bath here every day." He scrubbed his body properly. He carefully rubbed his face but not too strong to avoid any unnecessary glow down while he swam.

Making sure each part of his body was carefully washed, Pier swam again to a deeper part of the stream where the giant debris was blocking the way.

"I don't know how to catch the fishes though. I only know how to eat them." He squinted his eyes while viewing the clear bottom that was illuminated by the fire orb.

"Fluffy... help... catch... fish..." The dead fairy once more appeared beside Pier and its boney feet touched the water creating a ripple.

"You will? Please do, Fluffy! Thank you!" Pier gladly spoke and watched as Fluffy opened its small hands.

In an instant, the entire stream shook for a second before the fishes jumped out the water and on to the dry cave ground.

Dead spirits were carrying some of the fishes and Pier was horrified with the sight.

"That's enough, Fluffy. That's plenty for us." He gave the dead fairy a fake grin.

Deep inside, Pier was completely terrified while seeing dead spirits chase the fishes on to the ground.

Fluffy nodded its small head before black smoke rose from its feet and disappeared.

'You're just like your first master, no?' Pier started to swim again on the shallow parts so he can enjoy the cold stream.

"Mhm, that feels good." He moaned when the small current created by the flowing stream pressed his body in the right places.

Tap.

"AH!"

He screamed and the water splashed when Pier turned to shove the hand that touched his shoulder.

"What? Surprise!" Ciaran gave him a cheeky smile as he also stood in the shallow parts of the stream with half of his body submerged.

"W-Weren't you just sleeping earlier?!" Pier shrieked as he pushed Ciaran away again when the prince inched towards him.

"Yeah."

"Then why are you here?"

Ciaran seemed to ponder over the thought for a second before opening his mouth to speak.