"We aren't even in Greece D." I sighed.

"We as in? You and lover boy?" She asked.

"HE IS NOT MY LOV- he is not that. And no we're not in Greece we're on our way to Italy. Long story I'll let you know once we're back." I responded.

"Blegh, okay. I'm leaving. Text me where to be. I'll figure out the rest." She said.

"Okay. Pack all necessary things, if you sense any trouble the minute you step into Greece call me. Alright?" I asked.

"Aye aye captain!" She said.

I chuckled.

"Okay, safe flight." I ended.

"Bye" she said and cut the call.

I texted her the home address and kept my phone back in my purse.

I kept looking at the road and eventually glanced at Blaze.

Honestly, there was a lot of tension between us since..that night. The sexual tension was annoying for real.

Not that I care but let's just appreciate-

Blaze? Yes totally, DO YOU SEE THE GUY IS LOOKING LIKE A WHOLE SNACK? BLACK TUCKED IN SHIRT WITH BLACK TROUSERS AND BLACK SHOES WITH BLACK SHADES. GIRL I WOULD TOTALLY CAR FUCK HIM-

I can assure you I wasn't getting there but okay. I wanted to say can we appreciate at how good he's at...fuck okay yes, at looking hot.

Heh.

The car came to an halt and I noticed we reached the airport.

Both of us got out as Tyberias saw us and led the way.

Of course we were travelling in the private jet.

Both of us got inside as the jet took off.

Goodnight bitches.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We had landed in Italy and were heading to Milan as that's where Dante resided.

"Do I have to fake converse with his wife?" I asked.

"Katherine is a decent woman. She isn't like one of the whores. She and Dante go a long way the guy almost gave up the mafia for her." He said.

Oh finally, someone real.

I just nodded my head.

We had reached Dante's mansion. I wasn't shocked because Blaze had equally big places besides as a celebrity I was now use to big and glittery stuff.

Blaze parked his car as we both got out. One thing I had been noticing is Blaze always drives on his own. He never lets others drive. He loves cars.

We headed towards the main door while two guards saw us and informed Dante we're here and let us in.

We entered. Dante's house was as I imagined. Typical Italian house with those ancient art crafts and elegance.

I saw a man around our age with a lady who looked same as my age.

"Knight" He said.

"Accardi" Blaze said.

"Oh my god are you kids for real?" The lady said.

She looked at me.

"Umm, hi! I'm Katherine. Dante's wife. This is Dante. We couldn't really meet you during the ceremony we had an emergency but it's great to finally meet you." She said and walked towards me to give me a hug which I gladly accepted.