Author's Note

The relief I feel finally completing this, is huge. This story took so long and had so many roller coasters, I just wanted to finish. Like I'm the author, and I know Y/N ends up with Jay, but I was rooting for Nicholas or K! This book was fun to write, but I have been dying to write a sequel to my story Unknown Trainee. (Which if you haven't read that yet, you should because that involves Daniel from I-Land. Just saying)

Also because I forgot to include this in the last chapter, here are all the new gods ~~~

Heeseung with his Telekinesis is the God of Strategies

K with his Flight/Teleportation is the God of the Skies

Jay with his Fire/Super Strength is the God of Fire (Boring I know)

Sunghoon with his Ice is the God of Winter

Jake with his Enhanced Smarts is the God of Learning (Kind of boring as well, I know)

Sunoo with his Time Control is the God of Time

Jungwon with his Mind Control is the God of the Mind

Ni-Ki with his Ghost is the God of the Paranormal

And then Y/N is the Demi-Goddess of Storms with her Lightning

Also The eldest son of Jay and Y/N is the next God of Wisdom (Like God Koya) and the daughter is the next God of Love and then the youngest son is the next God of the Afterlife. Pretty much the old Gods took the chance to pass their abilities to these kids and they went with the most powerful ones.

But yeah this story is done. No more updates, next project is the Sequel to Unknown Trainee. Then maybe after that, an I-Land story? IDK but i'm just over this romance story, I have never experienced Romance ever, so I was clueless this whole time on what I was doing. But I lived through it, and I'm done. Pretty Happy about that. Thanks for reading anyway.