Backstory

I stood there in disbelief as the chosen kids came in behind me. They were confused to see me there, and they were even more confused with the Gods’ less serious faces. Their faces represented sentiment. Some were angry, some were sad and some were confused.

“We have all summoned you here today, because we have decided to tell you the tale of our uprising and how we became Gods! This tale was meant for you eight when you left our Island and returned home, but we hesitated and couldn’t bring ourselves to explain. But today is the day”

I was still frozen from God Koya’s words before. All the kids looked at each other confused. They were even more confused that I was there right along with them.

“You do not know what exists outside of your islands. Well there is a new world out there and that is where we come from. Our home is South Korea, we were chosen by a God in disguise”

Flashback~ (God Koya’s POV)

Okay, today is the day. We are finally going to audition for this company, and achieve my dream of being an idol. I walked into the building and right into the audition room to see a man sitting at a table, tidying up his papers.

“Hello sir. My name is Kim Namjoon”

“Ah, yes. Hello Namjoon, you can call me Bang PD”

I thought I would just rap something and he’d decide if I was worthy to be a part of a group, but he asked me a lot of personal questions. I didn’t mind, because he seemed like a nice guy.

“Kim Namjoon. I am going to name you Koya, the god of Wisdom”

He stood up before me, turning into a powerful god and he placed his hands on my forehead. After that I blacked out.

(God RJ POV~)

Me and my younger friend Jungkook decided to go and audition together for this supposed debut group. Once we arrived there was a sweet looking man sitting at a table.

“Hello sir. My name is Kim Seok-Jin”

“My name is Jeon Jungkook. We are here to audition together”

“Of course, of course. Call me Bang PD. We’ll start off with a few questions”

He just asked us average questions, but slowly got a bit more personal. Me and Jungkook practiced together for hours on end, and we hadn’t even gotten to that part yet.

“Kim Seok-Jin. What do you say is your best feature about yourself”

“My face. Of course”

“Jungkook? What do you want in the future?”

“I want to become rich, and famous as an idol”

“Good answer, good answer”

He continued asking questions before he finally cleared his throat.

“Kim Seok-Jin. You will now be known as RJ, the god of Love”

“Jeon Jungkook. You will now be Kook, the god of Currency”

He stood up before us as he pretty much floated towards us and placed his hands on each of our foreheads as I saw a small vision and blacked out.

(God Jimin POV~)

Today was hopefully going to be the best day of my life. I was determined to join this group. The producer looked sweet and I was confident I would get in. I had been dancing for years.

“Hello, I’m Park Jimin!”

“Hello, hello. Just call me Bang PD. I’ll just ask a few questions and then we’ll get started”
The questions went on and on, but I kept a sweet smile on my face and answered in complete honesty. Only lying a few times here and there”