Betrayal?

“You did what? How is that even possible?”

“You said you wouldn’t freak out”

“I’m not freaking out, I’m just confused”

“I’ll tell you the whole story. Trust me I regret what I did, so I’ll help you get your memory back”

I nodded as he started his story.

Flashback~

“Ni-Ki, if you do not turn in Y/N, you will lose her. You and K will leave again, and whenever you return she could be gone. If you turn her in, all that’ll happen is she gets her memories erased of you and K being gone and they will get replaced just like everyone else”

“Jay hyung, I can’t do it. Her and K just started getting close, and she’s really happy. She isn’t a threat, and I know she’ll wait for us just like she did when we left the first time”

“I know you enjoy life right now, and I remember when you first came to the academy with the Gods all you did was cry and cry over her. I know you missed her and whenever the Gods talked about letting us leave, all you wanted to do was meet her again, but trust me. Turn her in”

“Okay… I’ll turn her in”

“Good choice Ni-Ki”

A few weeks later~

“Finally! Took you long enough, hand over your keys so I can go home make a bowl of ramyeon and take a nice long nap!”

“Yeah, yeah. Okay Ni-Ki, don’t destroy my apartment and clean up after yourself” K said as he tossed me his keys and I quickly ran off.

“I’m sorry Y/N. I feel the need to do this” I whispered as I turned into my ghost version and flew over to the entrance of the bridge

Luckily because of my Ghost ability, I can easily maneuver in the air and fly through the gates of the bridge. I’m sorry K. I know you guys just started getting close, and I know you like her but I can’t be away from Y/N that long again. I changed back my form and walked inside the castle.

“God Koya!” I shouted as I walked down the halls. Usually around this time they’d be in their separate rooms.

“Yes Riki?” He walked out of his room, in his sleepwear and usual glasses

“I’ve found the girl who knows about me and K. She is with K right now, and I am here to turn her in”

“I’m proud of you Riki. Please tell me the name”

“Y/N L/N”

“Y/N? Isn’t she your childhood friend?”

“Yes, but when I found out it was her. I felt the need to turn her in so I don’t have to leave her again”

“Of course Riki, tomorrow morning she will have forgotten about you and K being chosen”

“Koya hyung!” Jimin quickly ran out of his room with Soobin and Kamal right behind me.

“K. He said I love you to someone!”

“Who?”

“Y/N L/N. Do we take away his abilities and memory as well? I mean K is such a good kid, there’s no way he would do this, right?”

“Don’t worry. Y/N was the one who knew about Ni-Ki and K, so Ni-Ki turned her in and will now have her memories taken away. I will let K slide this time with a warning. Soobin, go to Kang and erase her memories and tell K a warning to never defy the gods and never say that again. He's a special boy and should be grateful for that”

Soobin nodded and bowed “Do you want me to take Ni-Ki back as well?”

“Yes please”

Soobin grabbed my arm and quickly teleported us back to Kang. He had changed his appearance, instead of his usual glasses, light blue hair and one eye fully white, he now had Brown wavy hair, and blue contacts in both eyes.

“Where is K?”

“Over here” I walked him over to the fountain where K was sitting and Y/N was leaning on his shoulder.

“K! It is I, God Soobin” He bowed down as K’s eyes widened.

“God Soobin! Ni-Ki! What are you going here”

“Give you a warning and erase her memories. Ni-Ki has turned her in and now we must erase her memories”

K didn’t give much fight as he wouldn’t defy a God to his face, but I could tell he was mad at me

Present~

"So, you're a chosen kid?"

"Yep"

"And so is K?"

"Yeah"

"And I somehow knew the whole time so you turned me in?"

"Yes, and now I regret it because you have zero memories of all our fun times and your memory of me is leaving you. I shouldn't have listened to Jay"

“Once again. Who is Jay?”

“The most strict out of the chosen kids. He told me it was better to turn you in”

“And you decided to listen?”

“At least I'm trying to get your memory back!”

“Where’s K? Maybe if I see him then you and him can refresh my memory so we can go back to how it was! Also because technically you turned me in so they think i’ve forgotten, so if you remind me they will never know”

“You know what Y/N. You remind me a lot of god Koya”

“God Koya?”

“Yeah. You guys look alike and even your attitude is the same. I mean except he has blue hair and he’s a powerful god, but other than that you guys are similar”

“I don’t see it”

“Anyway, let's go visit K!”

Ni-Ki grabbed my arm as he pulled me out of the alleyway and we ran all the way to K’s apartment where Ni-Ki swung open the door and yelled ‘I’m home!’

“Ni-Ki! Be quiet! Our neighbors will complain again if you continue being obnoxious”

“Well I have a surprise”

“What is it Ni-Ki? What can possibly be so good you woke me up from my nap?” I saw this tall, black hair teenager turn the corner all covered in comfy clothes. Must be K.

“Hello. I hope i’m not intruding”

“Y/N? Ni-Ki, why did you bring her here”

“I told her everything. I was hoping you’d help bring back her memory”

“No”