Lights, Camera, Action!

Today was the day we were to do our show. Me and Youngbin have been in the drama room so we could finish the costumes and props. Nicholas went to all our classes we had together and got our notes. Hanbin has been going through his schedule as normal, every now and then checking on me and Youngbin.

"I think we are almost complete," I said as I wiped my forehead. Getting a little paint on it.

"Nicholas will be proud. Come one let's finish the costumes after we clean off the paint on us" He laughed as we walked to the restroom.

While I was changing out of my paint stained, gym clothes. I heard a group of girls come into the bathroom, one of them was Hanako.

"Did you hear? Y/N is going to kiss Youngbin tonight in the play"

"Really? Poor Youngbin. I hope the King comes and when he sees them kiss, he breaks off the engagement"

"That would be hilarious. Then the poor farmer girls won't have anymore friends"

"I bet Sunoo and his group are only friends with her so they can be close to Prince Jongseong"

"There is no other way. I hope that she leaves this island as soon as the engagement is cut off"

"You know what I heard? Two little girls who won't shut up!" Hanako finally said, which made the two girls talking be quiet.

"I have a plan to ruin her show. That dress will be destroyed. I'll make her so ugly, no one will even look in her direction. Then when she's embarrassed enough, she'll take the first boat off KingsTent. If that doesn't work, I have a back-up plan. She will leave this Island tonight. Sunoo will be all mine" Hanako laughed as her group laughed with her and walked out of the bathroom.

They really think I'll be destroyed by simple actions. I can outsmart them anyday. I bet Nicholas won't mind causing a bit of mischief, I know he secretly has it out for Hanako. Time to get to work.

After explaining everything to Youngbin, we told Nicholas after school. They came up with a plan to embarrass Hanako instead. To set up their plan, me and Hanbin had to hang back and finish up all the outfits. Just like Hanako hopes. Then she came up to me, the first step of her plan.

"Oh Y/N. Why don't you let me help you and Hanbin? You both seem stressed"

"Wow, that is so nice of you Hanako! Come on Hanbin, let's take a break for a while and allow Hanako to finish up our outfits"

Hanako gave her usual fake smile as me and Hanbin walked off. Youngbin secretly made a better dress than my original and we hid it in Echan's locker, with his permission of course. She planned to lay out my dress with itching power for the practice run, and then cover it in paint after. Lucky for me, I grew up in Kang. I've built up an immunity for itching powder on my skin, since it was the main source of pranks.

"Youngbin? Is it ready?" I asked as Youngbin and Nicholas met us in front of the theater doors.

"You know it. Felix and Hyunjin will wait for the signal and then we'll start the prank" He said as he and Nicholas high-fived.

"Perfect. Now the one thing is, I don't know what they plan to do at the end of our show. We have to hit them first before they do their finale on me"

We all quickly high fived as we went back into the theater room so we could do our run-through. Of course I was right and my dress had itching powder all over, but it wasn't a problem. When I went home, I told Jay about everything and he seemed excited to watch it take action. That night, I was waiting behind the stage as Felix, Hyunjin, Chan and Seungmin finished up their act. Our turn was next. I had on the dress from last year Hanbin wore, but it was tailored to fit me. I quickly walked onto the stage with Nicholas as the lights came on. First person I saw was Jay and his father in the front row. Just great.