God's Day

I was getting dressed in my room. A short jean skirt with a nice black off-shoulder top. I grabbed a flower crown Ni-Ki made me one time and put it on. When we were kids we made each other flower crowns and promised to wear it every God's Day. Even when he was gone, I still wore mine every time carrying on the memory of him and now he's back so we can wear it together.

"What is up party people? We have arrived" Ni-Ki exclaimed, climbing in through my window. "Sorry to barge in. Ni-ki is a bit excited this day" K was right behind him.

"Lookie! Look! I wore it today, and I made K one as well! We are all matching" He was excitedly jumping up and down pointing to his head that had the flower crown and at K's who had one on his head as well.

"That's awesome! Tonight we will have a blast, dancing and eating" I exclaimed as I locked arms with both of them and walked them out my room and downstairs to the bakery.

My father was getting help from my mother with his tie and my little brother was flattening out his button down shirt. My parents waved hello and told us three to just head on without them and join the other townsfolk in crossing the bridge. Ah, the bridge. To walk to the bridge from my house was at least a 2 hour walk and then to get across the bridge was a 3 hour walk, that's why everyone woke up super early in the morning. Just so we could make it across the bridge by noon.

"Really? This is a long walk" Ni-Ki groaned as we started following the crowd. "K hyung can we, you know what?"

"Nope, not doing it again. It'll be too suspicious if everyone takes hours to get there and we are magically there" He shook his head rapidly and Ni-Ki started whining again.

"Wait, the mayor has a special wagon he rides in!" Ni-Ki suddenly yelled as he started sprinting back to the bakery.

"And now we have to go follow him," K sighed as we ran after him.

Outside my bakery stood Ni-ki, my family and my best friends. I guess everyone wanted a ride in the wagon. Every year me and my friends usually walked while my family rode in the wagon, but this year I guess everyone wanted a ride.

"I'm sorry, but I only have enough for four people in the wagon. Quill has already claimed a spot, so unless Y/N and K don't want to ride, I can't take everyone" My father tried to reason with them as my friends and Ni-Ki begged.

"Y/N! You would choose us over the boys right? Come on we walk every year" Mi-Sun begged as they both got on their knees.

"Actually, I think I'll walk again with K. You guys and Ni-Ki can ride with my parents"

My friends' faces lit up as they quickly hopped into the wagon along with Ni-Ki. Me and K waved them goodbye as we started walking back towards the bridge. I honestly really didn't want to walk, but I also didn't want to choose which I take in the wagon and I'm sure K doesn't mind walking. We walked in silence most of the time until he dragged me into a dark alley.

"I'm sure no one would mind if we teleported into the Island right? We'll just sit in an alleyway until more people from Kang arrive" He smiled as he grabbed my hand and had me close my eyes. Once again the feeling of floating came and next thing I knew we were hidden in an alley behind some boxes.

"You sure we can't go out? I'm sure no one will notice. I really want to start shopping again" I begged as he laughed at me tugging his arm.

"Fine, fine. Let's just not get caught and stay close with me" He grabbed my hand again and led me out into the town.

There I could see the supposed God's castle. It was magnificent, glistening in the sunlight. I looked around at the small group of people that were here. They were the people of Rues and KingsTent, even then not everyone was there yet. In the distance I saw the king sitting on a throne, of course. He really made me mad and I could barely stand anyone from KingsTent, I only want to live there to pick a flower from God RJ and find my soulmate, that's it. And then there he was, Sunoo running towards being all smiley and happy.

"K hyung!" He called as he frantically waved his hand in the air. "Sunoo!" K called back running to him as they engulfed each other in a hug.

"Thanks guys. Thanks for leaving me in the dust" I teased as I walked up to them.

"Ah, sorry. You guys know each other right?" K asked and waved a finger back and forth between us.

"Yes, we met when me and Ni-Ki made the deliveries to KingsTent. Nice to see you again" I held out my hand to him as we quickly bowed to each other and shook hands.

"Oh by the way. A few more people know about you knowing us" He nervously chuckled as two other boys came up behind him. One was quite tall, like Ni-Ki, and the other was a bit shorter, like Sunoo. "This is Heeseung and Jungwon, they come from Rues"

"Ah, hello" I quickly bowed as they did the same.

"Heeseung is as old as K and me and Jungwon are the same age. Heeseung has telekinesis and Jungwon has mind control. Cool right?" Sunoo said excitedly as the boys chuckled nervously.

"You guys seem really nice, but I don't think I should learn any others. While I am very curious, I don't want to get you guys in trouble"

"Understandable. If anyone asks how we know each other we'll say we just met you, especially you know who" Heeseung said as he whispered when he said 'you know who'

"Okay, you people are making me too curious. Who is, you know who?" I asked, throwing my hands up.

"Ah, he's from KingsTent. He's humble, but strict especially with the rules of the chosen children" Heeseung said with a small nervous chuckle.

"Well. To not seem suspicious, let's split up for a bit and meet up later tonight during the dance" Jungwon said as we all waved goodbye to each other. Sunoo decided to stick with us as we walked around the marketplaces.

While walking around people from Mang came from their side, shortly followed by small groups of people from Kang. Me, K and Sunoo were standing near the bridge to Kang waiting for Ni-Ki to appear. When my father drove the wagon nearby Ni-Ki saw us and immediately jumped out landing on K.

"Hey guys. Sunoo. What did I miss?" Ni-Ki got up and brushed himself off and me and Sunoo helped up K.

"Well, Y/N met Heeseung and Jungwon. We are meeting them at the dance tonight" K said, brushing himself off.

"Nice, nice. Well let's go get some food, I'm starving!" Ni-Ki led the way as we all laughed and followed him.

We went to multiple food booths getting different things. Ni-Ki wanted Bungeoppang, K wanted tteokbokki, Sunoo wanted mint chocolate ice cream and I wanted one of those awesome tomahawks. We each got what we wanted and sat down on the edge of a short wall and ate our food. Today was just going to be filled with performances, then at night we would have music going and then the prayers to the gods.

"It's crazy to think pretty much 11 years ago we were whisked away and moved to this island" Sunoo sighed leaning on Ni-Ki's shoulder.

"Hey, let's enjoy your guys first God's day back and play some games!" I hopped off the wall and skipped away.

"Yah! Y/N wait up!" Ni-Ki yelled running after me

3rd person POV

"You like her don't you?" Sunoo asked turning towards K

"Just a bit. I still don't understand it, but I enjoy being around her. Now let's go join in on some games!" K hopped off the wall helping down Sunoo before they ran after
Y/N.