Festival

Me and Ni-ki were playing a balloon toss game when K and Sunoo finally caught up to us.

"Ni-Ki! You cheater!" I yelled shoving Ni-Ki as he picked out his prize.

"What did Ni-Ki do?" K asked.

"He cheated!"

"I did not! I won fair and square thank you very much" He crossed his arms and turned away from me.

"Okay, okay children. Let's just go play a different game and Ni-Ki don't cheat" K grabbed our hands like we were small children and led us to a water shooting game.

"Oh I have this in the bag!" I shouted quickly, paying the guy so me and Ni-Ki could play. K and Sunoo joined in as well.

Me and Ni-Ki swatted each other's arms as we shot the water and K just watched us rolling his eyes. Because I was so distracted with Ni-Ki, Sunoo ended up winning. After he won I turned my gun towards Ni-Ki and shot him and he did the same. We both got soaking wet and K had to drag us away from the booth before we went crazy. K sat us down at one of the dining tables nearby and had Sunoo run and grab some towels and new clothes for us.

"You two are actual children. Can we have one day where you don't destroy something?" K sat down in between as me and Ni-Ki turned away from each other.

"K hyung! I got the towels and clothes!" Sunoo yelled, holding up a bag and running towards us, drawing small attention.

"Thank you Sunoo" K bowed and took the bags from him before turning back to us. "Now go find a restroom, dry off and change. Be quick!"

I ran over to the restroom and took out the clothes Sunoo bought me. Sunoo bought a white and black skirt with a red off-shoulder, body hugging shirt. My hair wasn't that soaked so I just ringed it out and fixed my flower crown. The shirt wasn't the comfiest, but Sunoo was nice enough to buy it, so I felt the need to wear it. I walked out putting my wet clothes in my bag. Ni-Ki wore a button down shirt with white fading into black and then white jeans. Plus his flower crown.

"Wow guys. Looking good" K gave us a thumbs up as Sunoo clapped happily.

"Hey, the first performer is up!" K pointed towards the stage in the middle and grabbed my hand as we all ran up to the front row.

There were two people singing beautifully. They did a duet and Sunoo stared at them in amazement. I think they could put me to sleep if they tried, their voices were honey sweet and I just couldn't pull away. K laid his hand on my shoulder as we both watched the duo sing.

"Hey Y/N! Me, Sunoo and K are thinking of signing up to perform. I'll be back" Ni-Ki waved as Sunoo dragged him out of the crowd.

I just nodded and focused my eyes back on the duo. Heeseung came from behind us and whispered in my ear "They're pretty amazing, huh?"

I slightly jumped at the sudden talking and turned towards him silently chuckling. "Sorry Y/N, but they are pretty amazing right?"

"Oh yeah, magical"

"I heard they are from Mang. Names are Park Sunghoon, a professional figure skater and Sim Jaeyun, a mathlete"

"Woah really? Wait, how do you know their names?"

Heeseung looked around jokingly trying to avoid eye contact. "Heeseung! I told you I didn't want to learn the names anymore!" I punched his chest as he laughed.

"Hey, hey. Just don't let them know that and you'll forget, well I'll be off. Jungwon is probably looking for me" Heeseung waved to me and he ran out of the crowd.

I turned back towards the duo as the song ended and they finished it off. The crowd cheered and clapped as they walked backstage. Park Sunghoon and Sim Jaeyun. They must be the popular ones in school and they for sure are the visuals.

Sunoo, Ni-Ki and K took the stage next and Sunoo had a mic in his hand and Ni-Ki and K stood off to the sides. Some peppy music started playing as Ni-Ki and K freestyled while Sunoo sang along to the song. People in the crowd swayed along to the beat as Heeseung and Jungwon pulled me out of the crowd.

"Y/N, we should try and upstage them! I'll sing and you and Jungwon can dance"

"Heeseung, I don't know how to dance though"

"Mind control! Jungwon will control you and make you dance perfectly" Heeseung exclaimed as he pointed to Jungwon.

"No, I can't let you do that. Just go as a duo, trust me you'll be fine"

Heeseung sighed. "Fine, fine. Let's go Jungwon. See you later Y/N!"

I waved to them both as someone came up to me and laid their hands on my shoulders. "Y/N! Stop taking all the boys away, who were those two?" Mi-Sun came up behind me, making me jump a little.

"They were Heeseung and Jungwon, they are from Rues so we can't date them. Also I thought you guys weren't going to do that this year"

"What? Of course we're going to do it this year, all the hunks are here so we must sweep them up and dance with them!"

I rolled my eyes as Ni-Ki came up behind me and jumped on me. "Y/N! Did you see our performance! We were great, right?"

"Ni-Ki. Get off me!"

"Where is Heeseung and Jungwon hyung? I saw them with you earlier"

"Oh they went and signed up as well, let's stay and watch them. Then we can continue playing the minigames"

"But then the booths will run out of prizes" Ni-Ki whined crossing his arms.

Heeseung and Jungwon took the stage as they both grabbed a mic and the music played. Heeseung's voice was angelic, Jungwon's voice had the best tone. They made the perfect duo, just like Sim Jaeyun and Park Sunghoon. I watched them sing their hearts out and tuned out the Ni-Ki begging to go play games before they close. Heeseung hit a final high note before the crowd went crazy.

"Okay, let's go Ni-Ki" I turned around as Ni-Ki's face gleamed and he immediately ran towards the nearest game with Sunoo.