Memories

Y/N POV~

“So, Y/N did that help?”

“I’m sorry, but what was with that narrator voice K?”

“I got bored, but do you remember anything?”

I shook my head as they both sighed and sulked in their seats.

“But I do remember the names you mentioned before. Sunoo, we met him at our first delivery together. Jay asked me to dance during God’s Day. Heeseung and Jungwon tried to get me to dance with them on stage. And finally Jake and Sunghoon are the power vocal duo from God’s Day”

“We did it!” Ni-Ki and K both high fived and hugged each other as they jumped and spun each other around.

“I still don’t remember everything. Like what was I doing the night you erased my memories”

“Patrol. You and K went on patrol together. Also you like him, and he likes you”

“Then why aren’t we dating?”

“You call it forbidden love. We aren’t allowed to date anyone while being chosen”

“Oh, I understand. Well that’s fine, but can we go to my room and maybe you can help me remember some stuff in my room”

“Of course! Let’s go trio!” Ni-Ki flung his arms around me and K as we walked out of his apartment together.

My memories were slowly coming back. Just from a silly story, I remembered the 6 other chosen kids. Imagine how much more I can remember when Ni-Ki and K show me some stuff in my room and explain how I got them!

“Go up to your room and wait for us”

“Why? What are you guys going to do?”

“Trust us, this may help”

I ran up to my room and sat down on my bed waiting for Ni-Ki and K, then they suddenly knocked on my window and climbed on through.

“What up party people!” Ni-Ki came yelling as K came right behind him. “Sorry to barge in. Ni-Ki is a bit excited today”

Ni-Ki quickly grabbed the flower crown lying on my desk and put it on his head. “Look! I wore it today! And I made K hyung one as well!” He was jumping up and down pointing to my flower crown.

“Anything?” They both turned to me as I shook my head.

“Nothing. Are you guys sure you know what you’re doing?”

“Let’s try something else”

“Oh K hyung! Let’s try repeating the night when we snuck out”

“What?” I looked at them both confused as they quickly climbed back out the window and shut it. Then Ni-Ki came back in.

“Hold on, I remember you were sitting at your desk drawing” He quickly took me to my chair and sat me down before climbing back out again.

They both climbed back in the window.

“What up, Y/N. We got bored and the people of Kang are too peaceful so we don’t have to watch them all the time”

“What about your parents?” I asked as K and Ni-Ki slowly smiled.

“Oh, that’s right! Yes, yes and then you explained how your parents died and I felt sorry and then…. I’m lost”

“So close!” Ni-Ki yelled as they both slumped onto my bed.

“Wait! Let’s take her to the spot!”

“Yes, yes! Hold onto K and close your eyes” Ni-Ki pulled me off my chair as K grabbed onto me and they both closed my eyes as I got a floaty feeling.

The feeling was familiar and when I felt like I was on the ground again I opened my eyes. The beautiful scenery from the tip of the mountain was like my memories were coming back. Me, K and Ni-Ki stood here watching the sunset before. I could feel my memories slowly coming back, but still there were holes everywhere and I couldn’t remember certain details.

“This place is really beautiful guys”

“Do you remember anything else?”

“Yeah, we visited this place. We snuck out because I was grounded, but what for?”

“We accidentally made a giant mess in your bakery and the king found us, so your father grounded you and sent us home”

“Understandable. Now let’s go back to my room”

K grabbed onto me and Ni-ki before I shut my eyes and we teleported into my bedroom. K and Ni-Ki sat on my window seal and I started rummaging through my closet for an outfit I don’t know about.

“What about this outfit? I don’t remember why I have it”

“Sunoo bought it for you! At God’s Island we were playing with water guns and we got each other soaking wet, so K had Sunoo buy us a new outfit and towels”

“It’s a cute outfit. That was nice of him. Anyway I think i’m starting to remember, so today let’s just walk around and talk like how we usually did and i’ll remember along the way”

“Why didn’t we just think of that in the first place?”

“Don’t look at me, we both thought to just act out stuff we did” Ni-Ki and K started arguing as I stood up and stopped them.

“Come on children, let’s head out onto the town”

Ni-Ki and K locked arms with me as we walked out of my room and downstairs. The town was crowded, but they had created a pathway big enough for a carriage to pass through. Then the King of KingsTent came rolling through, with his son. Ni-Ki and K looked nervously at each other as we watched them stop Infront of my bakery.

"Uh oh. Jay's gonna find out we broke more rules" K looked over to me worried.

All three of us stood there watching them get out of the fancy carriage and the son looked immediately over to us. The strict chosen child has arrived.

"Maybe if we don't move he won't notice us" Ni-Ki said as he and K stood incredibly still.

My father walked out of our bakery and called us over. "As you know sir, this is my daughter Y/N. You wanted to speak with us about something?"

"Mayor L/N. I care a lot about the island Kang, and we have been close friends since we've both come to rule. I've come with a proposition"

"What is it sir?"

"Me and you take half and half. We both rule Kang and KingsTent. And both of our kids will inherit the islands from us, so let's arrange a marriage. Between Jongseong and Y/N"

I looked back towards Ni-Ki and K with my mouth agape. Jongseong looked at me concerned. Looked like he wasn't expecting this either.

An arranged marriage?