The Wedding

Today was the day. It had been a little over a year since I had moved to KingsTent. I took Sunoo's idea and started writing a small book over my whole life. The bridge between Kang and KingsTent was fully built and Ni-Ki, K, Mi-Sun and Eun Ae couldn't stop visiting. Over the past year Mi-Sun started attending the academy with me, and since Eun Ae was older than us, she couldn't but she gladly visited a lot. Sunoo, Nicholas, Youngbin, Echan and Hanbin all graduated as well. Eun Ae and K started to get close, I could see them lasting long. If it wasn't for the fact, K wasn't allowed to date anyone. Mi-Sun and Youngbin had a Love-Hate relationship going on, and we were all confused on whether they were dating or not. Everyone from all four Islands came to KingsTent today, just for this wedding. I was nervous. So many people were watching and I just couldn't shake the nerves off.

"Y/N! Are you all ready?" Mi-Sun came barging into the room, with Eun Ae, K and Ni-Ki following behind.

"I'm nervous. What if something happens? This wedding could go terribly wrong"

"Don't worry Y/N. We will be right beside you at all times" Eun Ae rested her arm around me.

Ni-Ki and K wore light pink tuxedos that matched Eun Ae and Mi-Sun's dresses. They were all four of my bridesmaids. Nicholas, Youngbin, Sunoo, Echan, Hanbin, and Jungwon were Jay's groomsmen. I heard from Ni-Ki and K that Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Jake would be attending the wedding as well. While Mi-Sun was trying to calm down my nerves, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake all walked in. They wore the same pink tux as Ni-Ki and K.

"I hope you don't mind. We asked them to be your bridesmaids with us" Ni-Ki said as Mi-Sun and Eun Ae backed away and K whispered something into their ears, making them leave the room.

"Of course I don't mind! I know I don't fully remember you guys still, but Ni-Ki and Jay tell me lots of stories"

"Obviously, we are pretty great guys," Heeseung said, giving a smirk as Ni-Ki laughed.

"Anyway. It's nice to see you guys again"

"Oh and we have one more surprise! You'll see them near the back of all the seats. I bet you'll remember them once you look at them"

"Okay, well we should all get going. I think Jay is walking out now, so I'm going soon"

"You'll be okay" Jake smiled as he patted me on the back and they all left the room.

I sighed as I flattened out my dress and grabbed the bouquet laying on the vanity. From behind I could hear my father walk into the room, he was ready to walk me down the aisle. He gave me a soft smile as he held out his hand for me. My little brother was the flower boy, so he was standing beside him, basket with flower petals in hand.

"Come on princess. Let's do this" He said as we locked arms and started to head to the reception hall.

Quill left first as he threw the petals across the walkway. Stopping to give petals to some women and their babies. Once he made it to the end, my mother took the basket away as he stood beside Jungwon with the groomsmen. Jay wanted to be nice and asked him to be one with everyone, which Quill was ecstatic for.

"Time to say goodbye to my princess. And hello to my Queen" My father quickly whispered as he opened the doors for us and we walked down together.

Sunoo was playing the music on the piano as I walked down the pathway, towards Jay and his father who was running this ceremony. I could see a small smile appear on Jay's face as I continued getting closer. Heeseung, Ni-Ki and Jake were cheering loudly as K and Sunghoon tried to calm them down. And of course my girl friends were crying their eyes out, luckily they bought some waterproof makeup before the wedding. My father stopped and let me go as I stood in front of Jay. As I looked to the crowd, I saw 12 men in the very back. Heeseung was right, I would recognize them easily as our 12 gods.