Soulmates

"Jay?"

"Yeah, it's me"

"I'm sorry, but you can't be my soulmate. One, the flowers of the chosen kids were taken by God RJ. They have no soulmate. Two, you're from KingsTent, we are not soulmates!"

"It's pretty shocking for me too. Which is why I wanted to meet you. Like you said, I have no soulmate. Meaning you don't either"

"No. This must be a mistake, I have a soulmate. He's from Kang, he's not you. He is not a chosen child"

"Well, you better hope there is someone left for you in the world. Because everyone but you has a soulmate"

"Yeah well. I'll prove you wrong! I will find my soulmate and I can prove this was all a mistake"

I got up and started to stomp away before he stopped me again. "By the way, you better turn yourself into the gods. Or you'll lose Ni-Ki and K all over again for who knows how long. Unless you want to punish Ni-Ki and K for your own actions, just turn yourself in and get punished yourself"

I didn't want to hear him anymore. Ni-Ki and K would tell me if they were in danger of leaving, I know they would tell me anything. Especially if they knew I would have to deal with them leaving all over again. I mean, they trust me enough to tell me a lot of stuff about being a golden child, they would most certainly tell me that if I wasn't discovered by the gods they disappear again. Ni-Ki and K were still gathered in the shop paying for matching jackets they got for us three.

"Yo! Y/N! Look me and K found matching jackets for all of us"

They were just some plain leather jackets. "Thanks, Ni-Ki. Can I ask you something?"

K helped me put mine on as they already had theirs on. "Go ahead!"

"You guys wouldn't hide anything from me right? I just can't help but think about the consequences to you both if the god's don't find who the spy is"

"Spy? You think you're a spy?" K laughed as I just slightly smiled and looked down at my feet.

"I mean, aren't I? I know who all of the chosen children are, I know the rules. And one of them is that I am not supposed to know. Maybe it's time we turn me in and once they punish me, we can become friends again"

"What? You're insane, no way are we turning you in. All the guys know who you are, if they don't tell. We don't either"

"Won't you be punished if they find out you've been hiding me?"

"Y/N, Y/N. Don't worry about us, we just have to make sure you keep hidden from the gods" K side hugged me and Ni-Ki jumped on my back.

K took Ni-Ki off my back as we walked out the store and back into the plaza to see my father waving us down. Mi-Sun and Eun Ae were already gathered at the wagon and they were just waiting for us to get done. "Okay kiddos, we're going out for ice cream before we head back to Kang"

Ni-Ki and Mi-Sun cheered before running off ahead of us. My father and Eun Ae walked behind them as me and K stayed behind for a few seconds.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk?"

"Yeah sure K, what's up?"

"Well, I want us to hang out more"

"We already do that silly!" I lightly punched his shoulder.

"No, Y/N. I think I like you!" He grabbed my shoulders and looked me directly in the face.

"It's forbidden. I'm sorry K, but being chosen comes first" I started to walk away from him before looking back at him. "But K, I like you too" I saw a small smile appear on his face before he caught up to me and we joined my father and my friends in the ice cream shop.

"Y/N, we got you mint chocolate" Mi-Sun came up to me and waved the cone in front of my face.

"Mi-Sun, calm down!" I laughed as I took the cone from her.

"Also, we met this super nice boy"

"Who?"

"He said his name was Kim Sunoo! He was so cute and he was so polite when he bumped into us. I wish I could've talked to him more"

"Jeez Mi-Sun, don't you have someone you want to date at home. Stop falling for every nice guy you meet"

"You're right. Come on Eun Ae, let's head back to the wagon!" Mi-sun and Eun Ae locked arms and skipped out of the shop as Ni-Ki and K came up to me.

"Hurry up Y/N! I'm ready to head home!" Ni-Ki grabbed my arm and dragged me out the shop and through the crowd.

K ran behind us as Ni-Ki dragged me all the way to the wagon. Even made me drop my cone! I swear everytime I get ice cream here Ni-Ki makes me drop it somehow. I love Ni-Ki and all, but I love ice cream more.

"Ni-Ki! You made me drop my ice cream" I whined as he stopped and turned around to me.

"You'll be fine, I can buy you snacks once we go home"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"K remember this moment! If he breaks his promise, I break his fingers"

"K hyung! Don't let her break my fingers"

"I'm on her side, if you break your promise she breaks your fingers" K came up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we both smirked at Ni-Ki.

"Hyung! You should be on my side"

K shrugged as he laughed and walked to the wagon before hopping in. Me and Ni-Ki looked at each other and did the 'I have my eye on you' signal to each other before walking away. We both sat in the back of the wagon and stared at each other before Ni-Ki quickly threw a bit of hay at my face.

"Oh you're on!" I grabbed some of the hay and started shoving it down Ni-ki's shirt as he kept throwing hay at my face.

"Jeez you children!" K yelled as he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"He started it!" I scooted out of his lap as I could feel my face burning up.

"And I finished it, sit quietly!" K pointed at both of us as me and Ni-Ki crossed our arms and looked away from each other.