School

After officially moving into the castle, the King put me into the academy. They interviewed me and gave me a uniform before I could start school. They had put me in the Advanced Chemistry class and I was put into drama and the dance department. Sunoo agreed to meet me at the front of the castle so we could walk to school together for my first day.

"Y/N! Are you ready for today?"

We both locked arms and walked away from the gates as they shut behind me. "Kind of excited. The King put me into extra-curricular activities"

"What are you in? I'm in Hapkido and I also do soccer"

"Ah, I'm in figure skating and volleyball"

"That sounds fun. Since we both do extra activities, I can walk you home too"

"Let me guess. K and Ni-Ki threatened you into protecting me?"

"I'll be your knight in shining armor!"

I laughed as he smiled at me. We both walked into the school together as I heard some whispers about me. Apparently everyone knew I was from Kang and they all decided to dislike me because the King chose me to be Jay's wife. The girls were the worst.

"Oh my god. Look at Miss Farmer girl. How could the king ever choose her?"

"And she's already all over Sunoo"

"I bet she smells like dirt and animals. Probably doesn't even know how to shower"

"Woah, did you boys see the new girl? I heard she's the daughter of the mayor"

"She's super pretty for being from Kang"

All I could hear were whispers all around me. Bad or Good, I didn't care. I just wanted to be left alone, this place is unfamiliar and I would like to enjoy it if I'm going to be staying here for a long while.

"Don't worry about them Y/N. They won't do anything since you're with that king" He lightly patted my back as he smiled at me.

"Yeah. Even though they are saying that stuff because I'm with him" I mumbled as we continued into the school.

Inside there were so many students wandering around with their friend groups and as soon as I walked in, all eyes were on me. Sunoo didn't seem bothered by all the eyes on us, but I was bothered. Usually I got little attention at school because everyone was used to me, but here, I was the center of attention. Except a nice girl came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Hanako"

"This is the vice-president of the 3rd year class. I'm the president"

"Woah. Hello, I'm Y/N"

"I heard! The headmaster told me to help you around the school for the first day. I hope we can get to know each other better"

"You'll be in good hands with Hanako. She's super nice, so I can get going now. Bye Y/N!" With that, Sunoo ran off waving to me as I stood beside Hanako.

She looked towards me as her face dropped. "Listen here Y/N. Sunoo is mine. Stay in your lane"

I slightly jumped as she put a smile back on before waving towards me and running off. Now I was left stranded there with no way around the school. I kind of just stood around as I watched the rest of the students pile into the school. Everyone just brushed past me, and some kind of just glared at me as they passed.

"Hello?"

I turned around to see a tall guy standing behind me. "Oh hello. Am I in the way?"

"No, I just thought you needed some help. You seem lost. By the way, I'm Nicholas and this is my friend"