The Tour

Jay led most of the tour and explained each and every room to my friends. Nicholas was the most intrigued, especially when we got to the basement. There was a complete go-kart track and everything, even laser tag. I didn't even know we had this. They didn't even want to complete the tour of the backyard, they just wanted to race each other.

"Let me go first!" Nicholas yelled as he and Youngbin raced to the karts. Only three could go at a time.

Echan and Hanbin quickly took the empty seats as Youngbin pushed Nicholas out of the way of the last one. "I win!" He shouted as Jay explained how to ride the go-karts and Sunoo held up the checkered flag waiting to start.

"Everyone ready? Let's go!" Sunoo yelled as he started waving the flag like crazy and the boys took off.

Hanbin held the lead for a good while, but Youngbin shortly caught up. Echan was just chilling near the back, relaxing as he drove along the track as Youngbin and Hanbin were full on racing. Jay even had to yell at them to slow down as they neared the end of their three laps. Hanbin and Youngbin slammed on the breaks as Hanbin's kart just barely passed the finish line before Youngbin.

"Hanbin wins!" Sunoo yelled as Echan came strolling through the finish line finally.

"Darn it! I was so close!" Youngbin sighed as he got out of the go-kart.

"My turn!" Nicholas yelled as he quickly pushed one of the kart's back behind the finish line and buckled himself in.

Echan pushed his back to the start line and I just got into that and buckled in as Jay and Sunoo got into one. Jay had a special go-kart and Sunoo got into Hanbin's kart. Youngbin stood with the checkered flag high in the air as we all got ready to race.

"Ready, Set, Go!!" He yelled waving the flag around as we started racing.

Nicholas took a heavy lead, with Jay trying to catch up with him. Me and Sunoo were a bit behind, but soon enough I was able to pass Sunoo and just needed to catch up with Jay. I was behind both Nicholas and Jay who were neck and neck, ending their first lap. Sunoo caught up to me and we were both trying to pass Jay and Nicholas.

"Move it Jay!" I yelled as I ran into the back of his kart.

"You wish!" He sped up and just barely passed Nicholas as they ran pass the finish line on their second lap.

"Nicholas! Win this thing" I yelled to him as me and Sunoo ran into each other and turned both our go-karts towards the wall. We sat there laughing as we unbuckled and stood by our karts watching Jay and Nicholas continue their last lap.

"Come on Nicholas!" I yelled as they turned the corner and were both headed straight for the finish line.

Hanbin leaned down near the finish line videoing who won as they both crossed the line. Jay and Nicholas immediately unbuckled themselves and ran towards Hanbin asking who won.

"Hold on! I'm slowing it down" He said as he put the video into slow mo, and just barely Jay's wheel passed the line first.

"Yes! I won!" He jumped up and down with his hands up in victory. Nicholas groaned as he held his hand out to Jay.

"Good job" He said as Jay took his hand and shook it. "You were good competition"

I smiled as me and Sunoo walked up to him and Nicholas with their arms around each other. I'm glad I was allowed to invite my friends into the castle. Jay seems to be getting along with Nicholas, and everyone seems happy.

"Oh shoot! We have 10 minutes left until class starts again!" Echan quickly said as he looked down at his clock.

All of us nodded as we all ran upstairs and towards the front door. I stopped near the door and looked up at Jay.